Part 2: 49.// Just like the first time

I figured it was only time for me to answer some of their questions, I mean I guess they deserve that much. Even if I can't answer everything, they are here, they came this far and Blake's words wouldn't leave my mind. He never stopped looking and that gave me some type of clarity that I needed to be able to trust them with the answers I'm about to give.

Rose and Tyler were sitting together on a love seat and Blake pulled up a chair and sat it next to them but closer to my bed. I was nervous. I could feel my heartbeat pounding a mile a minute and I'm sure they could feel it too. But I knew I needed to do this, they deserved to know just as much as I wanted to know about what happened. Rose told me about Logan so i guess it's only fair now.

"So what do you wanna know first." I state trying to ease the tension in the room, but of course that didn't work if anything it only got worse.

"Kevin told us about alpha Danny and how he urged you to go, why would he do that?" Tyler questioned first. Well that wasn't the question I was expecting but in all honesty I don't know if I can answer that one. I don't want Blake's pack and alpha Danny's pack to loose their alliance over this.

I looked at all of them, the eagerness they had to know everything was really strong and Lilly was pushing me to go ahead and tell them. I just don't wanna cause more problems though.

"I don't think that's one of the questions I can answer." I state simply. They all looked disappointed, knowing this is all going to be harder then they thought, getting the answer they want out of me.

To my surprise Blake grabs my hand but to my even bigger surprise is that I let him. I don't pull away. I can feel his calmness ease into my own being. He's trying to confront me and to be honest I needed it more than I thought.

"Sarah please, nothing will happen to alpha Danny. He will still have an alliance with my pack, I promise, he has done so much for us and I trust him as I trust you." Blake's words meant a lot in that moment and they have my the clarity I needed to go ahead and answer their question.

"Alpha Danny's father had an alliance with my grandfather. The silver claw pack was weakening and needed supplies and in exchange my grandfather promised them a weapon. Me." Blake gave out a growl at my answer but I squeezed his hand to clam him and it worked so I continued on.

"Alpha Danny was friends with my father and kept the alliance because of his fathers wishes after he died, he said that my father used to be a kind man. Liam never believed in the story of a weapon until my first shift and then after that he had gone mad." I stopped talking for a second to let them sink in the words I was telling them now. I looked at them and I could still see a bit of confusion but Blake just squeezed my hand for me to continue.

"Once I shifted Liam wanted alpha Danny to send him over boys and warriors to create an army and because of that alpha Danny had no choice but to end the alliance. Since then alpha Danny had blamed himself for Liams madness. Which of course wasn't the case, he was already mad, but alpha Danny only wanted to do what was right, and that's why he urged me to go on take over the pack, and take my place as alpha." When I was finished everyone was looking at me. Their eyebrows were scrunched together, processing what I had just told them.

"But how did your grandfather know there was a weapon coming when you weren't even born yet?" Rose asked next. Of course, good question.

"Alpha Danny said that my grandfather had a dream. The moon goddess came to him and told him about a gift that would come and help make the silver claw pack prosper once again and bring it back to its original glory. But I guess my grandfather switched it up in his head and made everyone out to think that a weapon was coming." As I finished Blake was next to ask another question.