22.// The Bonfire

When we walked out there towards the bonfire, I could see everyone sitting around having a good time, laughing and messing around. The twins were wrestling on the ground, Brad, Tyler, and Blake where there laughing at them and betting on which one would win, cue the eye roll, boys.

But what I saw that I really didn't want to was Britney and two of her friends as well, talking and giggle about whatever, as she was looking at Blake as if he was a snack.

"Grrrr, mine!" Lily said angrily in my head, and I soon felt her anger become my own, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine Sarah, just ignore her, and let's have a fun night." I knew Rose what's right so I just nodded my head and we walked all the way over there and Rose and I sat straight across from the boys and diagonal from Britney and her friends.

I could feel Blake's eyes burn into my body, but I chose to ignore him and started to talk to Rose.

"Omg!! Sarah!! Your here, thank god!" Max said exacerbated. He quickly got out of the head lock Sam had him in and each sat on the other ride of Rose and I.

"Sam was being a turd nugget, and wouldn't bring out the snore stuff, so would you be a doll and go get them?" Max asked, leaning closer to me with his hands folded in his lap and fluttering his eyes. I just sigh with a smile and shake my head in amusement. These boys are literally going to be the death of me.

"Turd nugget? Really Max? How old are you, two?" Sam said rolling his eyes.

"Well only if someone grabbed the stuff then I wouldn't have to use such foul language."

Sam quickly stood up getting ready to pounce on max, but Rose and I were in the middle so I quickly stood up as well, making them both sit back down.

"Alright alright, I'll go get the damn stuff now chill out!" I yelled with my hands up and rolling my eyes, and quickly went inside.

Once I got to the kitchen I started looking around for all the s'mores stuff  but for he life of me I could find the gram crackers.

"Ughh, where the hell would they be!" I say to myself and then I hear someone clear their throat. Starting me I quickly turn around to see none other than Britney.

"Talking to yourself now huh, must be really lonely, you know, since Blake has been practically ignoring you." She says with a smirk.

What in the hell is this girl talking about. Can she really be that dumb. "Apparently." Lily says, rolling her eyes. I snicker a little in my head.

"He hasn't been ignoring me, he's been busy with protecting the pack, I really would get my facts straight Britney, or sooner or later your going to make yourself sounds dumb." "More like sooner." Lily says

Britney buffs and stomps her foot with a pouty face, I just roll my eyes and continue looking for the crackers.

"Ughhh, whatever just stay away from Blake." He's mine and mine alone, do you hear me?" She asks stupidly, and yeah I hear her but that doesn't mean I'm listening.

"Who invited you anyways huh?" I ask not really paying any attention to her, and continue looking through cabinets, till I feel a hand on my shoulder that yanks me back and turns me around and I let out a low threatening growl.

She falters for a moment, and I see fear in her eyes for a second before she covers it up with a fake grin, but I can still smell the fear coming off of her in waves.

"Like I said, Sarah, he's mine tonight, so back off!" She says and shows her canines for a moment till I tear her hand off my shoulder and take a step closer to her so I'm right in her face.