Part 2: 45.// Unanswered Questions

Blake's POV:

After Sarah went back inside the pack house leaving me in shock on the ground, I didn't know what to do. Kevin, alpha Jeremy, Rose, Tyler, and June, saw the whole ordeal and came and helped me up. I still couldn't believe what had just happened. Her impeccable strength, her eyes keep turning gold which has never happened before that I have seen, and she still refuses to listen to me. I needed some answers and if I won't get them from her I'll have to get them else where.

"Are you alright Blake? she really kicked your ass." Rose said but still looking at me with concern. I just nodded my head. I was getting pissed not getting answers or anything, so I turned towards Kevin and June. Kevin, I still had no idea why he was even here.

When he left my pack with Sarah, I felt him release his ties to the pack and since then I didn't know if he was dead, alive, a rouge, or with Sarah still. Those three years where miserable and I had no answers. But now I found Sarah, in German of all places, but still have no answers.

"I need answers now." I said to June and Kevin giving no room for discussion. I deserved to know.

"Alpha Blake, with all due respect, I don't think it's our place Alpha A-" June started to refuse but I interrupted her.

"Beta June, you do not need to tell me everything, but I need some of my questions answered. It's been three years without my mate and I don't think you realize how excruciating that is, and now that I have found her, it still feels like she's gone. I need to know." From what I could tell Beta June hasn't found her mate yet, so I'm hoping that she will understand the heartache of not having a mate. Beta June is a strong and great women from what I can tell and I do hope she finds hers soon.

June looked hesitant, she was fiddling with her fingers looking down and biting her lip. I could tell she didn't want to go behind her alphas back, her friends back. But I could also tell she new where I was coming from.

"Okay, fine, I'll answer your questions but I'll only tell you exactly what you need to know." I breath out a sigh of relief and look towards Kevin to see if he'll agree and he just nods.

"Let's head inside and talk." Kevin says, so we all go inside even alpha Jeremy. Kevin takes us into the living room and I sit on a couch with rose and Tyler next to me. Alpha Jeremy sits on a chair to the right, Kevin and June on the couch right in front of us.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" Kevin asks and I know exactly what I want to know, I want to know everything. But I do know they won't tell me everything so I'll have to take what I can get.

"First I want to know, why you left with Sarah?" I question Kevin. He sighs and leans back into the chair. The man has aged well, he seems more fit, but he also seems more stressed, I could tell he was fighting a battle inside, I wanted to know what.

"Sarah is my niece, I'm her uncle, her fathers brother." I swear after he said these words my mouth could have hit the floor, Rose and Tyler had the same reaction. What the fuck.

"But, but how, it doesn't make sense?" Rose said asking exactly what I was thinking.

"Well I was the eldest of my brother and I, when I found out what my father was doing I ran away at a young age and that's when your father found me Blake and took me in. When Sarah and her mother ran away, Sarah's mom had reached out to me and I watched Sarah from afar, protected her, she was the family I had always been looking for. When I found out she was your mate and living in the pack, I new it was only a matter of time till Liam found her again."

Well I guess it would make sense then why he left with her. He was protecting her.

"Okay that makes sense, but why did she leave? Why did she decide to go alone?" I asked another question that was running through my mind.