Part 2: 42.// I Can't

The meeting was just wrapping up. We all have been in here for over two hours trying to figure out our next move, but really there wasn't much of a next move to make. We didn't know what these things were and how they became what they are, we don't have any captives, and it wouldn't help if we did anyways since they have no human. So each of us alphas have agreed to send out our best trackers and hope we can find out where they are coming from and send word to all alphas in Germany that they need to be alert and set up more patrols at there borders.

Sadly that's the most we can do right now and wait and see. None of us were happy about it, sitting and waiting not really being able to take action is like a slap in a face to any alpha not being able to do much to stop what's happening and protect their pack, but again we don't really have much choice. If they plan on attacking another pack again we will take more action then, hopefully we can chase them away from the pack and follow them to their hiding spot.

"Thank you everyone for coming, please keep everyone updated on anything that happens, and please have a safe trip back home." Alpha Jeremy says ending the meeting. All the alphas and betas that's came with them soon exit the meeting room with alpha Jeremy shaking their hands on their way out. Once everyone was out it was alpha Jeremy, Kevin, June, Rose, Tyler, Blake, and I left in the room.

"Alpha Blake, you and your betas May stay here in my pack under my protection for as long as you wish to stay." Alpha Jeremy said to Blake before exiting the office motioning for me to follow and I do so leaving everyone else back into the office. He walks not to far down the hall with me following behind him and stops and turns towards me.

"Alpha Alex, I feel as if this issue may be bigger than we assume. If these rouges have no human, then that means they can make more of these creatures. If they get there hands on anymore rogues, or even pack members it'll be hard to defeat them if they grow in number."

"I totally agree with you alpha Jeremy, we don't know the extent of this, we need to be more cautious. But also keep this on the down low, we don't need panic in the packs." I agree with alpha Jeremy whole heartedly, this is a bigger issue, I've never seen anything like it or heard of anything like it, which makes this so dangerous.

"Yes I agree, we can't do much right now but stay alert, I don't think the other alphas understands the degree of this and how if this gets out to any other rival packs or rouges with vendettas, they'll try to figure out how to make these rouges with no humans."

"Your right, we can't let anyone else know until we figure it out ourselves." I say, I was worried and I could tell alpha Jeremy was too.

"Now Sarah there's something else I need to talk to you about too." Alpha Jeremy raised his eyebrow like he new I did something wrong. I hated this look it made me feel like a child getting a lecture.

"I know that alpha Blake is your mate, but I'm curious as to why you ran from him, he seems to care for you a lot even if you don't wish to see it." Alpha Jeremy knew everything about me, except that alpha Blake was the mate that I ran away from so many years ago. He new my story as many people did, and make people believe part of it was a myth but alpha Jeremy new that it wasn't. He never pried though, only listened and never asked questions, he always only excepted what I chose to tell him. He's the only alpha I had told about having a mate.

"Alpha Jeremy, I respect you and love you like a father, but I made me choices based off of what I know and what is best for my pack, I hope you don't judge me based off of them." It's true what I said I do respect him and I don't want him to think any differently of me because of my choice. It's very rare and in a lot of cases frowned upon to not be with your destined mate because the moon goddess gave us a gift to make us whole, to tame the beast inside because our own human forms can't do it ourselves. I didn't want alpha Jeremy to think different of me because of this.