Part 2: 48.// Stress

When Rose left after saying what she did, it took me a while to process, well I'm still processing. Logan? I would have never guess but it also makes the most sense. His reaction in Blake's office that day when I announced I was from Silver Claw Pack was very unusual. Most wolves would keep there mouths shut but he still defied his alpha in that moment. He must have done it to help keep him under suspicion. Act scared and loyal for his pack and no one would even look at him. Smart I guess, but still stupid.

I have to be honest though, Roses words have made me feel like I had a little bit of closure that I've been looking for. I no longer have to wonder how Liam found me or wonder how the rouges got in in the first place. It's all kinda making sense now. But with her words also brought on more confusion.

She said she and the other never blamed me for what had happened, and that they still love me, but their actions before I left said other wise, But their actions now say some something else. I'm just truly lost.

I know I can't ever be their Luna, especially now that I have my own pack to take of now, and I don't even think I would want to be. I know Sarah apologized but the hurt that day when they blamed me was just to much, I don't know if could forgive them. If three years hasn't been enough time then who knows how long it'll actually take me. I know some if it is my fault, but still, I couldn't even get a word in that day to explain myself.

This is all just a lot. These past two weeks have been a lot, and I truly don't know what to do.

I couldn't stop myself from rubbing my temples as a migraine started to form. Deciding to head downstairs and get some aspirin and water from the kitchen I get up from my desk and my unfinished paperwork and head downstairs.

Halfway down the stairs I started to get lightheaded so I quickly stopped and grabbed the rail before I fall. I rubbed my head again trying to ease the pain and uneasiness I felt.

"Are you okay alpha?" I hadn't even noticed anyone standing there until I looked up and saw Henry walking up the stairs with concern when he saw me.

"Yeah I'm fine I just have a headache, nothing to worry yourself with." I say before start walking the rest of the way down the stairs.

"Are you sure, you're looking very pale?" Henry stopped me before I could take another step. I could feel myself and my wolf getting annoyed, just wanting to get downstairs and get a cold glass of water. I give out a huff but give him an answer anyways.

"Yes Henry I'm okay, why don't you go ahead and start getting ready for training today." Henry didn't seem convinced but let it go anyways and gave me a nod then continuing his way upstairs.

When I walked into the kitchen my lightheaded ness only got worse. I saw June, Greg, Tristan, Kevin, and some other pack members cleaning up from breakfast. I chose to ignore them as the gave me short bows of there heads and headed straight for the medicine cabinet.

I scrambled through the medicine cabinet trying to find the aspirin I was looking for but dizziness was hitting me hard and I felt as if I saw two of everything, only making this simple task harder. Finally finding what I was looking I grabbed the bottle and went to open them them but for the life of me I couldn't.

My frustration was growing not being able to open the bottle and I couldn't stop the growl that left my mouth. I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I ignored them as I fought hard to get the bottle open still. My body felt weak and my head was pounding.

Why can't I open the damn bottle! My anger was growing and when I finally got the bottle opened I felt as if all my energy was leaving my body. I quickly grabbed onto the counter to keep myself up.