//3. Home?

I wake up in a dark room with the oxygen mask now off my face the IV out of my arm, but I still lay here in the hospital bed. Someone is holding my hand and I feel sparks so I already know that it is Blake. I turn a little to see him, the only source of light in the room is from the morning sun peaking through the blinds behind the window. Blake's hair is messy and all I want to do is run my hand through it. I can't see his face because he's laying his forehead against his arms that are laying on the bed.

I can't help but think how handsome he is, and how lucky I am. But then the thought of him runs through my mind and I quickly remove my hand from Blake.

I can't get close to Blake and risk him getting in danger and so I need to keep my distance, I can't get close to him, also I don't know what type of person he is and I'm not going to risk getting close to Blake and then he ends up just like I think he's going to. I would reject him but Lilly doesn't want me to, and I at least owe her that because she is his mate to and I owe it to her to not put us through that pain.

Blake starts to stir and then lifts his head up and looks at me with happiness in his eyes. He then goes and turns on the lights and immediately come back to the side of the bed and looks at me again but with a smile. I just look back at him with a blank stare. "Good morning, how are you feeling?" he asks me in a raspy voice that sounded so sexy but tried to ignore it, so again, I just look at him with a blank stare. His smile turns into to a frown and I immediately feel guilt. Guilt because I was the reason he wasn't smiling anymore. I chose to ignore it and sit up. He watched me like a hawk, watching every move I make to see what I'm going to do next.

I sit with my legs crossed, and look at him. "When can I go home." this makes him growl lowly and his eyes start to darken, meaning I just made him mad. "You aren't going anywhere, you are staying here with me! You. Are. Mine!" He growled out with clenched teeth using is alpha voice. I lifted my right eyebrow and gave him a 'are you serous look' which he growled again in response. 'Okay this dude needs to chill the fuck out before I show him a piece of my mind' Lilly said. She didn't like being talked to that way, she was stronger then him and that made her automatically demand respect. Doesn't matter if he is our mate or not.

Ever since I shifted when I was six, my wolf was has always been the strongest and biggest. I was as big as an alpha. I have more strength of an alpha and my senses are all more heightened then any other alpha. But I must keep my strength a secret because if people find out then other packs would try to take me and use my strength to take over other packs and make them stronger, I would be made a weapon. My mom is the only one who knows, as well as my old pack. My mom says that it is a gift from the moon goddess and she gave me this gift for a purpose, and one day I will know my purpose. Plus I also have alpha blood in me, which also makes me stronger and bigger to, and it also intensifies the demand for respect even more.

I stand up from the bed so fast, I get dizzy for a couple of seconds, but the furry I'm feeling at this moment towards my mate makes me forget about it. And I think he can tell that he pissed me off because his face turns into one of shock. I don't think he expected me to react at all. Well jokes on him, I'm a bad bitch and nobody get away with disrespecting me.

I march up to Blake so we are only inches away from each other. I can feel the heat from his body coming off in waves, but I ignore it and focus on the anger I'm feeling. "Listen here and listen good. I don't care who the hell you think you are but you don't own me, nor will you EVER own me, I'm am not an object, I'm a person, and my own person at that. You may be an alpha but you are not my alpha and you can not command me to stay here, I'm going home and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!" I'm practically yelling by the end of it and I let out a low warning growl at the end to show I'm serous. I can also feel my eyes changing color from golden brown to a black showing that my wolf is at bay and want's to take over, but I hold her back.