//10. The fire in her eyes

It's been six days since my mom and I decided to leave, meaning we leave tomorrow. We didn't know where yet but we planned on getting as far away as possible.

Everything was almost packed and ready to go. We only took what we need, like clothes and what not. We also made sure we grabbed anything that had any value to us, or anything that will help us remind us of the place we have called home for so long.

Throughout the week, Blake hasn't talked to me at all. He still stares and me and sneaks glances whenever he can but besides that, he has left me alone. Everyday he looks worse, like he really hasn't slept in forever or eaten.

I know I'm causing him pain and I it's causing me pain as well, but I know I'm doing the right thing.

His friends though, They never stop trying to persuade me to come back. It's gotten to the point I just completely and totally ignore them. Literally everyday, they try anything to make me come back. It hurts me to have to treat them that way, but like always, it's what's best for everyone.

I can hear Lilly's whimpers whenever we thing about it. It hurts me knowing that I was the reason Lilly was in pain. 'No Sarah. It's not your fault and it never was. I'm here for you always.'

'Thanks Lilly.' But I still couldn't help but to feel guilty.

Right now I was packing up the last of our stuff that we will be taking. It was around 8 pm on Monday. My mom was at work and shouldn't be home till around 9 or 10.

'Can we go for a run?' Lilly asked. Honestly, I've been itching to go out myself. We haven't been out for almost two weeks, I think a run is very much needed.

'Yeah I don't see why not.'

Lilly started jumping around happily in my head making me laugh out loud. I finished doing what I was doing and then wrote a quick note to my mom saying that I was going to be out for a couple of hours so don't wait up, knowing that she was probably going to be home before I'm done with my run. I headed outside to my backyard once I was done. Once outside I immediately shifted, now caring about my clothes one bit. I never really liked those shorts anyways.

Once in wolf form, I stood there for a second, letting the wind blow through my pure black fur. The full moon hit my fur making it shine. I stood there for another few seconds and then I was off.

I sprinted through the forest at full speed. The tree pasted by me In a blur. The feel of the dirt underneath my paws soothes me and the wind through me fur felt satisfying. As I jumped over logs and dodged trees, I felt like the animal I truly was.

After about two hours, I stopped near a small lake. I walked into the water so it was just covering my paws to help me cool down and bent down to take a drink.

I then heard a twig snap. I shot my head towards the direction of the noise and immediately spotted a mahogany colored wolf, and I immediately knew it was Blake. Standing next to him was Rose, Tyler, and the twins. Also in wolf form.

I guess I wasn't paying attention and wondered onto there territory as they were patrolling.

I lowered my head a little, not enough to were I was bowing but enough to show that I meant no harm. Because again, I don't bow to anyone.

I walked out of the water and got ready to leave till I heard the pleading voice of Lilly

'Wait! Please stay for just a moment, I want just a moment with him before we leave.'

I agreed. She deserve that much and plus, after tonight, there a small chance we will ever see each other again. Also I owed this to her, a moment with her mate, a moment for her to be happy.