Part 2: 34.// 3 Years later

Three years later:

"Alpha training will be in 15." My Beta June tells me walking into my office without even knocking like she always does. I don't mind much thought we've grown very close and I consider her my best friend, sister even. I chose Jane as beta because it was not only her birth right, she was smart and treated the pack with pride and love.

"Thank you June I'll be there soon I need to finish up this paperwork first. Alpha Dean wants to know if we could be allies, but truthfully every time I've met him he's so cocky I don't know if it'll be such a good idea. What do you think June?" I always go to June when I'm unsure, she my voice of reason and thinks about all points before deciding.

"He may be cocky but he's smart and has a large pack, this alliance could benefit us in almost every way you'll just need to learn to hold your temper around him." She giggles with this knowing I hate cocky and I pretty much hate him, I've met him twice before and he thinks he knows it all and always hits on me. He's a young alpha, his father passed only two years ago making him alpha at 20. He hasn't found his mate yet but that doesn't stop him from being a flirt.

I groan at June. "You're right I just don't like him he's annoying beyond end. I'll write him back and set up a meeting on terms."

"Sounds good to me, oh and Sarah, you have like ten minutes to get down there." I groan again and throw a pencil towards June's head but she's already closing the door behind her laughing.

After finishing writing Alpha Dean back I push send on my computer and get up from my desk and head to my room to get ready.

My room and my office are on the same floor along with all the guest rooms for higher up officials in a pack like Alphas Betas and so on but they have never been used. My room is spacious, I have a king sized bed in the middle with all white bedding, my walls are painted a dark grey color but the accident of the white makes it feel lighter in here. I have a tv and a couch on the other side across from me bed and the a desk close to my balcony.

I go into my closet and change into a purple pair of leggings and sports bra and black tennis shoes. I then head towards the bathroom.

My bathroom is all white and black with a large bathtub and a walk in shower.

I turn and look at myself in the mirror and put my now platinum blond hair into a pony tail. Once done I still look at myself in the mirror and trace the white scar across my eye that still clings to my skin as a memory of what happened those three long years ago when I was only eighteen at the time now I am 21 almost 22. All it was now was a battle scar.

Since that day we came back to England and the rest of the pack welcomed me into open arms. But I knew it was time for a change so I moved the pack to Berlin Germany only months later. The pack was worried about such a big move but besides that they were happy about the move and to get away and since then we've been thriving. The pack is the most successful and happy it's been in a hundred years.

People within the pack live normal lives and have families, most had build home next to the pack house in the territory and I was fine with that. There's not many people living in the pack house but it's always busy inside. I like it like that. It's a place where everyone can hang out and relax.

I also changed the name of the pack to the Silver moon pack. It represents the mood goddess but remind the pack of where they came from. Exactly how I wanted it.

A lot has changed but for the better. The pack is happy I'm happy and our pack is now one of the strongest in Germany. In our three short years here we've gained the respect of Alphas all around and we've made alliances with a lot of them. But we do stay hidden. My father was smart about one thing, I could have more people come after me at any point and because I didn't kill him the thought of him coming back for me never leaves my mind.