Part 2: 37.// Alpha Alex

Blake's POV:

As soon as we all step into the ballroom everyone separates leaving me alone. Assholes.

I walk further in and grab myself a glass of champagne and chug it down quickly and then grabbing another and doing the same. Maybe this will relax me.

"Wow there buddy better slowly down there its supposed to be classy here you see." I growl at the comment and turn to see who it is.

He's around 6'0 very buff tho, his light brow hair matches his light brown eyes, cocky, I can tell, I hate cocky. I can also tell he's an alpha from the power radiating off of him, and from the accent he's from Germany.

"I'm Alpha Dean, and you maybe be?" He takes his hand out to shake mine and I look at his outstretched hand and back at his face ignoring it.

"Alpha Blake." I say back annoyed he takes his hand back pretending not to notice my lack of interest.

"Ahhh you're from America, what pack?"

"Shadow moon." He doesn't even try to hide his surprise.

"You're the Alpha Blake Black aren't you?! You battled an army of rouges so I've heard." My patience with this man was growing thin.

"Yes, now if you please excuse me I need to find my beta." I walk away but he follows me and keeps talking.

"Your story is legendary you know? Everyone knows you've defeated the rouges but no one knows why they attacked your pack?" He tries to make it into a statement but it turns more into a question. I ignore him.

"Do you care to share Alpha?"

"No I do not what I would like to do is find my beta." And then I spot Tyler and Rose talking to a young girl. I can tell she has must be maybe a betas daughter or something.

I walk faster towards Tyler and Rose leaving Dean fat behind. When I approach I see the girl look up at me and with a shocked face, she scurries away.

"Do you really have to do that all the time Blake look all brooding and scary, she was nice I thought we would be friends." Rose pouts and I ignore her looking at Tyler.

"How much longer do we have to be here?" My annoyance not well hidden.

"We just got here man come on, just try to enjoy yourself mingle with some people make allies i don't know, do some alpha stuff. If you still wanna leave in an hour then we'll go." I huff and just go walk away and find a table to sit at. This is stupid and a waste of time.

I grab another glass of champagne and this time actually sip on it. I sit there for a while but I can't help but over hear what some people are talking about.

"Alpha Alex is here talking to Alpha Jeremy."

"Have you heard the stories of Alpha Alex?"

"Alpha Alex is one of the strongest Alphas in Germany."

These were only a few of the conversations I heard and I was intrigued to know more about this Alpha Alex that everyone is talking about.

I don't know why but this person intrigued me and I felt like I needed to know more. I look around and I find Alpha Dean not to far away talking to a girl who's laughing at whatever he's saying. I get up from my chair and head over towards them when Alpha Dean sees me he stopped talking and puts a wide smile on his face.

"Well nice to see you again, are you enjoying yourself?" He asks but I ignore his question and ask one of my own.

"Who's is Alpha Alex that everyone is talking about? He looked at me in shock.