Prologue

A Very Warm Welcome Lovelies!

Before we go, I'd like to say 'A heartfelt Thanks' for giving this book a try. I am sure y'all gonna enjoy. Here, I am excited for you all!

I Love you!!! TCA! 😘😘😘

Happy Reading :)

◉  ◉  ◉  ◉  ◉  ◉ 

My Knight with a Shining Pistol :

All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2021 Cutiee_Madhu

Copyright belongs to me © Cutiee_Madhu

NO PART (including the lines and dialogues) of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the author's knowledge. It is strictly PROHIBITED.

STRICT WARNING! This book belongs to me! This is my own hardwork, so No plagiarism or else action will be taken.

Disclaimer:- This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the Author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning - Violence, death, drugs. And Lots of Sweet words (Now you may wonder what is that? Read along, You will know *wink*)

Are You a First-time Reader or Re-Reader? (#ftr or #rr)

Either way, Have fun reading!!!

◉  ◉  ◉  ◉  ◉  ◉

Here we go!

Prologue:-

Riddhima Rose is the President's only daughter. The Epitome of an Angel!

The girl who has not seen the outer world yet. In her life of Twenty-two years, she has been kept inside the palace protected without the taint of any sinned person. She is pure, innocent, bubbly, generous and very intelligent who has completed her post graduate at young age by homeschooling. Her Father and her home is her world, nothing else.

Having many enemies around the country, the President Richard Evan Rose has kept his daughter under his gaze without letting any danger or even single scratch affect his Princess. He gave her everything and pampered her a lot as her mother died when she was infant. She is the apple of his eye, the only person he loves the most in the world.

Enter Vansh Rai Singhania, the Epitome of Devil!

The King of Mafia world!

The man who is feared by everyone, even the government. His hands are tainted by blood. He is cold, cruel, cunning and ruthless. At age 27, he is the youngest most handsome multi-billionaire and the biggest businessman of the country. The Empire he has built is the most powerful and dangerous among any other. No one would ever want to meet this Devil himself in their life.

And Now... Riddhima Rose has been kidnapped by a powerful mafia leader in the other country. The President knew he could not save his Princess. Though he purely loathes the Mafia king Vansh Rai Singhania who practically rules the country more than him, he has no other way than to ask his help to save his only daughter in exchange of a deal which he is yet to know about.

When Riddhima meets her Knight with a shining pistol, she can't help but gets fascinated by his inexplicable nature while he doesn't want anything to do with women.

What will happen when she starts falling for the Mafia king with her innocent heart?

Will he break her heart or give her place in his stone heart?

Read the story to know about their rollercoaster life and find the answer!

Note: Whatever the way the character behaves is his/her own behaviour in the book. Everyone is not perfect.

Just Read on :)

Cover pic was edited by me ;)
(Pic credit: google)

...

Are you all excited for the story?

Don't forget to vote and comment, it's your gift to me ;)

Lots of Love,
Madhu ❤️