Part: 45 - The Surprise & The Secret

Hey My Dearest Little Queens!

Hope everyone is good and happy. I missed you all so much. Thank you each and everyone for understanding me and waiting patiently for my baby. You would not know how much it means to me. Forever grateful to you! 🥺🤌♥️

Special Thanks to all the Re-readers and the new readers, if any, who have joined this journey in the past five months! 💫❤️

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel rejuvenated and in full battery as I stretch my arms after a peaceful, long and a much needed slumber. I open my baby eyes to greet 'Hi' to the sun rays peeking through the crack in the curtains. A warm feeling engulfs me, drawing a smile on my lips. A good day ahead!

But as soon as I come to my full senses my smile falters as the memories from yesterday flood up in my head. The visit to the palace, conversation with Celine, Edwin's true nature, the chase game with enemies' cars, my outburst at Vansh, him hurting me, Mike's blame, Vansh's panic state, his painful apology, some answers to my questions and lastly...

Dang! I fell asleep in his arms which I didn't want to.

Stupid, sleepy Riddhu!

Puffing out my cheeks, I sit up in my own bed which Vansh might have made me asleep on, my eyes make their way to its other side unconsciously and find the bed neatly made but my brows frown upon a cloth beside the pillow.

A jumper. And it could be of only one person.

I shuffle to that side to grab the clothing and bring it to my nose to confirm its owner. Ofcourse, the familiar musk and chocolate cookies!

Jumping out of the bed quickly, I stomp my way to his room without any other thoughts. What does he think of himself? How dare he?

With indignation blinding my senses, I don't wait in front of his door to knock, a modesty I had been taught, and march into his room twisting the door knob which to my luck is unlocked. A few metres into his room's sitting area, I automatically halt on my steps taking the sight before me.

The sight of Vansh wearing nothing but only a towel, low around his waist and standing just a few feet away from me. Gosh!

Sensing my arrival, his attention transfers from his phone to me, a hint of surprise clear on his face. His hair strands are wet, spreaded out on his forehead and his fair skin is glazing with water announcing the fact he has just come out of the shower. Awesome!

As I notice his eyes giving me a once over like he is making sure I am okay from last night, I volunteer my gaze to travel from his tight chest to his toned stomach without hesitation. I have already seen him shirtless, but that day the lighting was dim and now I can see all the lines and dips of his abs perfectly which makes me realise that he has several scars on his torso. They are very pale, faint in colour and will be missed from one's sight if they don't watch it closely; he must have got them years ago. Jesus! It would have pained him so much.