Part: 42 - The Outburst!

Hey My Dearest Cute Little Devils!
(I hope you all don't mind me calling you devils 🙂)

I misshhed youuuu alll sooo muchhh!!! 🥺🥺🤧 Sorry for the late update!

And Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and vote counters 💕😘 It means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

So put on your seatbelts and get ready for the ride! It's more or less a dhamaka chapter and the longest one with 7.5K+ words! Enjoyyy!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel tense as I descend the staircase fast, rushing downstairs to stop Angre before he hurts Edwin

I feel tense as I descend the staircase fast, rushing downstairs to stop Angre before he hurts Edwin. As I step out of the main entrance, I witness him standing close in front of Edwin, glaring at him firmly and muttering something to him in a harsh way; Kai is beside him and the guards are standing on the sides, like the Robots they are, waiting for the order to attack. Crap!

I run down the main stairs hurriedly, hoping I will not fall and hurt myself. "Stop. Angre, don't do anything."

On hearing my shout, their gazes shift to me as I successfully cover almost all the stairs without any fall. Thank Jesus!

"Rosie!" Edwin calls out, his hard facial features getting relaxed as he smiles at me.

Joseph and the palace guards who are standing on the bottom of the stairs back away, paving way for me to pass but Kai marches forward and stops on my way, blocking me from reaching Angre or Edwin.

"What are you doing here, Rosie? Go inside."

I narrow my eyebrows hearing his ordering tone. "I am not going anywhere, I wanna meet Edwin. Move, Kai."

"No, you will not. Rosie, please go inside." He changes his tone, adding 'please' in between to make me back off. But I am not the one who backs off, Sorry Kitten!

"Kai, he is not harmful. Let me talk to him for a few minutes." I say in a convincing way as I wanted to ask Edwin if he has found anything related to Richard's death as he knows it was not an accident. Hope he had believed me that day!

"No. Go inside." I hear Angre's cold voice, Kai moves away slightly so that I can see him. I shoot him an annoyed dagger, disappointed that he was comforting me tenderly a while before, but now talking to me coldly.

He is in his Boss's spoon mode. She grumbles inside. Yup!

I cross my arms and shake my head causing him to frown a little but his face stays cold.