Part: 22 - The Real Villain!

Hey My Dear Little Cute Tomatoes!

I am here with a quick update though the target is not completed yet. This is for all the loyal readers who are very eager to read the next chapter.

If any of you haven't read the last chapter (which I updated 3 or 4 days ago), go read and vote!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗 Special Thanks to all the #rr ❤️😘

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

So shall we play hide and seek? *I am running away to hide*

You go on and read! You all will be searching for me with eggs and tomatoes after reading!

Follow me to know about my updates and announcements Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please! Especially silent readers *pouting*

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel astounded seeing the man who kidnapped me, from whom we escaped, standing behind me leaning on the wall with a dirty smirk on his lips, his eyes having this malicious glint

I feel astounded seeing the man who kidnapped me, from whom we escaped, standing behind me leaning on the wall with a dirty smirk on his lips, his eyes having this malicious glint. What the dickens!

I rub my eyes thinking I am dreaming a nightmare. I open my eyes and see him still standing there. Dang!

"It is not a dream darling." He declares in his evil tone.

I turn and look at him, still shocked. Holy Moly Mother of Cupcakes! How did he reach here?

I notice that he is holding a walking stick in his hand. Oh! I remember that Vansh had shot him on the legs. And still he has dared to come here. Should I say he is brave or a big stupid?

A Big stupid, of course. She scoffs. Haha! Yep!

"Hii, Mr. X!" I wave at him, giving him a smile. He raises an eyebrow looking surprised. Does he think that Riddhima Rose will get afraid of seeing him?

Never ever!

Yes, he looks intimidating and powerful. But that won't scare me!

"So how are you now? Are your legs fine?" I ask him, looking at his legs.

"Don't you dare mock me." He grunts, glaring at me. I frown at him.

"I would never mock anyone's physical defects intentionally. It is wrong, even if you are not a good man." I answer truly, crossing my arms, and lean my back on the basin behind.

"Oh stop your drama." He looks at me coldly. I roll my eyes. I don't care if he believes it or not. His loss!

"You are happy that you escaped from me and reached here." He states derisively. I nod my head with a grin.