Part: 12 - The hell with scary demons!

Hey my little bunch of cotton candies!

Thank you so so much to each and every one who has voted and commented on the last part. It really made me glad and encourage me to write more 💕

Love you all so much! TCA! 😘😘😘

I want to say A Big Thanks to everyone who has shared, suggested and asked others to read my book! You guys don't know how much it means to me!

And finally... Oh mi Goshhh! There were so many new readers! I was very happy! Totally. Completely. Absolutely.

Welcome You All Lovelies!

Keep supporting me ✨ Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment! Pretty please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel frustrated and annoyed

Where is he?

Geez, I am so so so angry at him. This time I will not forgive him even if he asks me a thousand of pleases, apologies and makes me lots of cupcakes. Huh!

I stop my pacing and move out of my room. I walk in the corridor slowly passing the familiar paintings and designs on the wall of our palace.

I can do anything I want, here, inside the palace where Richard has created all facilities like a big gaming room, indoor theatre, tennis court, basketball court, swimming pool, gym, library, painting room, music room and what not. Gosh! Anyone would love to live here in this big palace which has everything inside. But not me though.

Yes, I love my home. This is my world and everything since I was born. Though I like everything here, I also feel lonely at times.

Like now.

I desire to go out and be in the outside world just like any other girl of my age. I want to see all the new places, make many friends and experience everything out there. But I don't have that luck in my life.

I let out a sad sigh and stepped down the stairs feeling frustrated. I look at the three maids who are standing downstairs.

"Rosie baby, the dinner is ready." As soon as I reach downstairs, Mary says coming towards me.

"No, Mary. I am not hungry." I state without looking at her and move towards the door.

"What? Are you not hungry?" She asks in a surprised tone. I know why she is surprised as I never ignore food for anything. Mary is a fifty years old maid in our palace. I have known her all my life. I just love her cooking and I love to eat.

I am hungry now, yes. But I don't want to eat, that is surprising for me as well. I am that upset.

"Rosie, what happened?" I hear Agatha, who is a thirty five years old maid.