Part: 32 - The Truth!

Hey My Dearest Cute Little Spoons!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and vote counters 💕😘 It really means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! Totally, Completely, Absolutely!😘😘😘

(Hope now you all sure about TCA☝️ *some didn't get it so☹️*)

It's an update for my loyal readers coz I updated even though the target is not completed yet. Yaar! I am so disappointed and sad. Even after so many days, the target is not completed but the views are increasing and increasing. When I was reading the old chapters, I saw many people's comments. Nowadays, some of the regular commenters have stopped commenting too, it was really hurting to see. With all of this, my energy level is getting low 😔 I am taking so much time to write a chapter, like writing 5000+ words is not easy. Giving a vote and comment will take merely seconds. You could at least do that right?

I know the last few chaps were not all lovey & happy. But you should understand the story is going slow because Rosie has lost a big part of her life. I can't just rush, it will become messed up and weird then. So I gave a leap and am bringing her back steadily. So you all would respond only if the story is always in hike up?

I believe that people who are with you in your tough days are more valuable than the people who are with you in happy days! So if you really like my writing, please don't be silent but respond. I don't expect you all to comment awesome and all, just tell your honest opinion. Even if you have complaints, you can comment that, I will be happy to know your point of view. Thank you! I just wanted to tell you what I am thinking, if it's in any way inappropriate, sorry. 

And finally! The Book has crossed 100K+ views. Can't say enough thanks ❤️

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, Pretty Cute Please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel sad and guilty as I break the hug of Danika, standing in my doorway

I feel sad and guilty as I break the hug of Danika, standing in my doorway. I smile at her normally hiding my emotions. 

"Get good sleep, Rosie. See you in the morning, I've already planned for us tomorrow." She winks, increasing my guilt. 

"Toodles." I mumble with a nod. She waves at me with her sunflower smile and saunters away.

I stare at her retreating figure in the corridor. As the distance increases between us, sorrow engulfs me knowing that I will not be able to see her tomorrow. She is the only best friend I have in my life as of now.

My thoughts travel to Mira who left an hour ago after making sure I had my dinner and hugging me goodnight. She is my caring angel, the big sister I never had before.