Part: 46 - Only Yours!

Hey My Dearest Little Penguins!!!

Happiieee New Year All! May this year bring love, lights and lots of happiness in everyone's life✨

Thank You to each and everyone who has understood me and supported me this long! Special Thanks to all the Re-readers!

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Hope you all have read the A/N before this chapter. As many of you wished, two chapters before going for my studies. For you all, I will try to write in my free time btw my schedule and give monthly updates but I can't promise for sure. Anyways, I am always grateful for your love and support 🤧💯❤️

Many have requested not to leave the book in middle. I have said this a lot and I am saying again, I will never ever leave this book (my baby) incomplete. Cupcakes Promise!

Follow me if you haven't followed me yet Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel excitement tickling my nerves as the lift doors flick open to the main hall of the mansion where hundreds of people are already present, ravishing the party

I feel excitement tickling my nerves as the lift doors flick open to the main hall of the mansion where hundreds of people are already present, ravishing the party. Wowieee!

''This is going to be super fun, Vansh!'' Gripping his elbow tight, I am about to enter the hall but he frees himself from my grip and grabs my wrist.

''I will be seeing the guests first. You go, enjoy yourself but remember what all I said, don’t go anywhere alone without Kai or Krystal.'' He instructs me as if warning a baby about the rules again.

I let out an exasperated sigh. ''Vansh, the party is inside our home, why are you being so uptight?''

His stoic expression softens a bit. ''Just be careful, sweetheart.''

Jesus! This Sugarpie is worrying too much, I can’t understand why. Is it because of those people, his enemies, who tried to clash us that day with their cars?

Hm, maybe. She agrees with me.

I take his hand in mine from my wrist. ''Okay, you should be careful too. And try to have some fun, I know it's too difficult in your case but at least try.'' I offer him a smile and turn to go but stop to look at him again. ''If you are bored, come to me, we will have fun, okay?''

He raises one of his eyebrows, his lips twitching into a smile and his eyes conveying his amusement.

''Toodles, Sugarpie.'' I wave at him before leaving the lift and mingle into the people.

The decor of the party is grand with elegant lights and dozens of people, men adorning tuxedos and women in beautiful luxurious dresses, scattered everywhere, some occupying the tables around the hall while some taking up the dance floor in the centre. I am sure my eyes must be twinkling like the chandelier hanging at the very top of the mansion’s ceiling. Everything is awesome!