Part: 27 - You Are Mine!

Hey My Dearest Little Fireballs!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗 Special Thanks to all the #rr 💕😘

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Our book has crossed 9K+ votes. Woah! I am so eager to see when it will turn 10K 😍
Thank you Sweethearts ❤️

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

The most awaited part is here. Sheesh! I am excited for you all to read!

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel Vansh's hard gaze on my side making my heart thump inside as I stand in front of Edwin on the dance floor

Calm down, Rosie. She tells me. I exhale a breath and gaze at Edwin.

As the song begins, Edwin takes my hands in his and nods at my back with a sign. I chuckle a bit at his antics and move back away from him holding his hands as he does the same.

He then pulls me closer to him smoothly. He keeps holding my one hand and places his other hand on the middle of my back. Aw! He doesn't want to make me uncomfortable by holding my waist.

I look up to see him smiling at me, I give a smile in return and place my free hand on his shoulder. He moves to the tune slowly, letting me follow his steps along with him. He is indeed a good-hearted person!

I should not think about Vansh and feel sad anymore. He is my past, he betrayed me and broke me. I should just close his chapter and think about my life ahead with Edwin. He is my present and future. Yep!

"So are you enjoying the party, Rosie?" He asks me with a raised eyebrow. I can sense many people's gazes on us, but I disregard them. 

"Yup, totally." I nod my head with a smile. Except for the part of meeting Vansh, I like this party for sure as I got to talk with many new people. Yeshhh!

He steps back a little and twirls me around, making my smile grow more as the air whips around me, while I control my baby brain from going into the old memories. No, Sweety!

He again draws me in his arms and continues to dance, I move along with him happily.

I am not feeling uncomfortable with Edwin. It feels normal, simple and easy. No effects though!

But it's not like this with Vansh. He always excited me and fascinated me in a way that I wanted to explore more into his cold demeanor. I wanted to delve deeper into him and find 'The Real' him.