Part 24: The Devil's Notification!

Hey My Dearest Little Snowballs!

Merry Christmas, Lovelies!!!

And Your Christmas present is here, the long update! My pleasure!

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Goshhh! I have got so many fans. Yayyy!!! Feeling so blessed and lucky 🌟💯 Much love ❤️❤️❤️

And Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗 Special Thanks to all the #rr 💕

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel my baby heart beating happily inside, in peace, by the warmth of my father's embrace

I feel my baby heart beating happily inside, in peace, by the warmth of my father's embrace. He caresses my hair slowly which always feels nice. I turn my face on his shoulder and look up to see him looking distant, deep in thoughts.

My eyebrows narrow seeing the troubled look on his face. I break the hug and sit straight in my place facing him, while my hands placing themselves on my hips as a habit. 

"Richard, what are you thinking?" I ask him, furrowing my gaze at him. He keeps silent for a few seconds like he is contemplating how to say that to me.

He then takes in a breath, his look firm and determined.

"Rosie, Do you remember I have told you once that you have an uncle, my younger brother?" He asks me, making me surprised.

I remember him telling me I have an uncle but he left the home after fighting with Grandpa in his young age. I was thirteen or fourteen years old I guess when he told that to me. I was very sad to hear that I have an uncle whom I haven't even met once.

"Yes, Richard. I remember."

"I met him after so many years when I went abroad six months back." He says, shocking me. An amazed grin curls my lips.

"Wowieee! Richard, why didn't you tell me this? Oh god, you met your brother. How was he? Did he speak with you?" I ask, getting happy that he met his brother after so many years.

We don't have any relations. My mother was an orphan. And my father had one sibling, that is my uncle who I haven't met yet.

Richard smiles and is about to speak but I interrupt him.

"First tell me this, did you both even recognise each other? Because you saw him when he was very young and now you both have become old-old men!" I giggle at the end, teasing him.

He looks at me without blinking his eyes. I wiggle my eyebrows at him. I see his eyes begin to glisten with tears making me frown. He cups my cheek tenderly.