Part: 41 - The Inner feelings!

Hey My Dearest Little Glasses!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and vote counters 💕😘 It means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

I am so sorry for updating late and also for not replying to the people who have dmed me. I was very busy with my studies which have started again, so I couldn't come online. Please forgive me! 

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel my anxiety raise an octave as Kai opens the car door for me to exit as we have reached the palace entrance, the guards are standing on both sides in parallel lines

I feel my anxiety raise an octave as Kai opens the car door for me to exit as we have reached the palace entrance, the guards are standing on both sides in parallel lines. I take in a sharp breath trying to compose myself and step out with trembling legs, fisting my dress on sides for support.

The fact that Richard will not be here to smile at me or hug me is piercing my insides, evoking all the buried pain. My eyes well up with tears as I look up to the enormous building that is my home. 

Memories of Richard and I play before my eyes making it hard for me not to cry out loud. God! I thought it would not be that difficult, but I was wrong. I can’t do this. I can’t enter the palace knowing that I am all alone here. No. 

"Hey, Rosie. Are you okay?" Kai’s voice falls on my ears which sounds so distant as I feel myself drowning in the sorrow filling up my senses. 

This cannot be my home!

"What happened?" It’s Angre on my other side. 

Home means the place where your family resides, where there is someone to look forward to, who would welcome you, comfort you and care for you. But No, not here. I have no one here. No family, nothing. 

Suddenly the building in front of me crumbles into ashes, bit by bit, turning into emptiness in the end. A Dark empty place without any sign of warmth. Just vacuum and cold!

My pulse rate picks up while my breath becomes shallow. I strive to take more oxygen into my lungs but I can't, which sets me on panic. 

No! This is not true. It can't be! 

"Rosie! Rosie! What happened to you? Are you okay?" Again, I hear Kai's worried voice distantly but I can't see him, only the darkness remains before my eyes.  

A strong hand grabs my shoulder, turning my body to the side in a whip. "Look here, Rosie." 

I emerge from my painful daze and sense a hand cupping my side face. I blink my eyes, which causes the tears to fall down my cheeks and find Angre in front of me, gazing at me with a tensed face.