Part: 37 - Just Me & My Sugarpie!

Hey My Dearest Little Fairies!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and vote counters 💕😘 It means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

If you are a new reader, please make sure you voted on all chapters, it will help the book to reach high! And do comment your view about the book and ask your friends to read too if they are interested. Thank you 💗

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

I am sure you all gonna love this chapter, Enjoy! 

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel my veins thrumming with anxiety as the door behind me closes after I stepped into his room

I feel my veins thrumming with anxiety as the door behind me closes after I stepped into his room. My eyes widen slightly in amazement as they drink in the sight around me.

Wowieee!

His room is enormous and gorgeous. It is dark themed, same as his office, looking stylishly handsome!

A glass wall is separating the room into two in which I am standing, on an expensive floor rug, in the sitting area of the room where three-set sofas are laid in front of the huge LED television fixed on the left side wall.  

I turn to the right side where the glass wall is present at a small distance which has a big entrance in the centre framed with dark wood paving way for the bedroom area where a cosy king-sized bed is placed in the middle, against the opposite wall of the entrance. 

My mouth gapes in surprise on seeing a black-tiled fireplace into the right side wall to the bed with a king-size chair facing it, while there is a glass door connected to the left side wall to the bed for the balcony.

Ugh! This is not fair, his room has a balcony unlike mine.

I let out a huff wishing this room to be mine. Everything here looks so posh and intimidating as him with an elegant touch under the dim lights illuminating the atmosphere.

My brows furrow as I look around to find Vansh who is nowhere. Where did he go? Did he disappear using magic?

As if he senses I am searching for him, he appears out of the door beside the dressing table which is attached to the wall adjacent to the TV wall. It must be his closet door.

I feel disappointed to see he has gone to wear a shirt to hide his glory from my baby eyes, but still a little happy that it is not hidden fully as he didn't bother to put on the shirt buttons leaving no choice for me but to stare at his packs peeking through the shirt's open. Oof!