Part: 9 - Being with Mr. Stone!

Hey My Dearest Little Buddies!

Thank you to everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Thank you so much for loving my book! It really means a lot!

I Love you all, TCA 😘

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please!

I look forward to reading your comments, it always makes me happy, especially inline comments. When I write, I think about how you guys will react to this or that. Haha! Thank you guys!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel so good and refreshed as I step inside the room after taking a bath in the awesome bathtub set there with rose petals

I feel so good and refreshed as I step inside the room after taking a bath in the awesome bathtub set there with rose petals. Perks of being on a honeymoon!

The dress which they got for me is well fit and comfy, I should thank Sammy and Zayn.

My eyes instantly search for Vansh only to find him nowhere in the room. I frown slightly and move to the door to go out as I am very hungry. I try to open the door but it is locked.

Oops! I should open it with a keycard. I go inside again, to the table and search for the card but I can't find it anywhere.

He locked you in the room and went. She tells me.

My mouth opens at his audacity. How dare he? Am I a child that he locked me inside?

I clench my fist in irritation and walk to the telephone. As I pick the phone in my hand, I stop hearing the door opening sound. I place it down again and turn to see Vansh coming inside, changed into a new outfit, a black t-shirt with black leather jacket and dark jeans. As usual, super handsome!

Hayeee! She awes.

"Place it in front of the couch and leave." He orders the man who followed him with an iron trolley containing, most probably, food.

Gosh, I like him a lot. My lips automatically paint with a big wide grin in happiness. One, I got food. And two, Vansh has listened to me. Wowieee!

"Woah! Sugarpie! You brought lunch as I asked." I say loudly, grabbing the attention of two men. Vansh's gaze falls on me, travelling from my face to feet. I stride to him happily and wrap my arms around him for a hug, his muscles tense at my contact. He then hugs me back slowly, his muscles relaxing, to my surprise.

His warmth and addicting musky mixed with a hint of chocolate cookie cologne, engulf me totally, arising a strange fuzzy feeling inside me. An intense fuzzy feeling!

I smile softly, closing my eyes and losing myself in his arms. Hugging him is so amazing!

Rosie, what are you doing? She questions me.