Part: 38 - The Revenge Mission!

Hey My Dearest Little Blessings!!!

How are you all?

I misshhhheddd youuu alll sooo dammnnnn muchhhhh!!! 🥺🤧🤧 It's been two months since I updated the last chapter 🥺😓 Hope you hadn't forgotten me and the storyline?

I don't want to talk and drag the time. Thank you so much for your support, love and a big load of patience ❤️ It's a very long part, so enjoy!

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Everyone must comment, okay? It's been so many days, so I am a little desperate to know your pov and read your comments! Eee!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel my blood boiling in my veins as I look at Vansh who is standing in front of me with his 'oh so devil' face

I am going to kill him.

Yes! I will cut him into pieces and throw them into the river as food for the fishes. At least their baby tummies will be satisfied by him.

He raises one of his perfect brows and smirks friskily. "You are making plans to kill me. Not bad, Little Rose!"

Did he just say what I was thinking? How in the world of cupcakes?!

His mind-reading magic. She reminds me like everytime. Argh!

"Youuu.. You big bad devil of my life! Get lost from my sight before my baddie side comes out." I shout, pointing my finger at him.

He stares at me for a second before breaking out into a laugh shocking me. I look at him in disbelief and anger. 

His laugh is contagious. She chimes in.

He is laughing at me! I grit my teeth, ignoring her obvious comment.

"You are really amusing, My Rose." He says as he chuckles, clearly enjoying making fun of me.

"I am not Your Rose. Go away, idiot." I get back into my room and shut the door which reflects a thud sound. I exhale out an angry sigh as I lock the door. 

"Riddhima." He knocks.

"I don't want to see you, go away, Vansh." I speak back.

"What rubbish are you doing? Open the door now." He orders, annoyance evident in his tone.

"No." I glare at the door as if it is him.

"Stop behaving like a kid, Riddhima. I told you, you can go after two days." His voice comes out serious, reminding me of his words a few minutes before.