Part: 20 - We are going back?!

Hey My Dear Little Butterflies!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

A Special thanks to all those who listened to me and commented #rr when you re-read. Goshhh!!! There were so many comments, I was so happy and emotional! 🥺❤️

You all never fail to overwhelm me! Very much grateful ✨

Oh Yeah!!! Our book is crossing 6K+ votes. It hasn't crossed yet, but will be crossing very very soon in this update (maybe crossed when you read this, haha!) Thank you darlingsss ❤️

Hey ya! To those who don't follow me, please read my announcements in my profile if I didn't update for long after re-updating the chapter. I gave information about my exams earlier this week, but you all didn't know and keep complaining I am not updating. Please do that!

And you all know about my tight study schedule. So if you can't wait for updates, please don't read. Wait till two, three or more updates and read after that totally (if you don't have patience). Coz, I really can't tell when I can update and when I can't due to my unexpected situations. I am not saying this to offend anyone coz I understand very well. If I was a reader, I would also be wanting to read fast. So I don't blame you, I am just giving a suggestion.

Even though I am giving late updates, I always update long chapters right? It will take me many days to write one chapter. So pls bear with me.

That's it.

Oh no, one more thing. Hahaha!!! I was laughing seeing your comments that I tricked you all about the kiss. That was actually not my intention, you tricked yourselves 😁🙈

To clear it, the first kiss is really, really REAL. That was at night and then they left for dinner. And about the second one (which didn't happen but was going to), it was a dream of Riddhu baby. You all cleared?       

Keep sharing my book to your friends and known people to support me!

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please! A longer part than usual, read patiently.

And don't forget to comment #rr at the beginning of the chapter if you are re-reading.

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel my heart beating in thrill and anxiety seeing the horses racing in the field while the people cheering and hooting loudly

I feel my heart beating in thrill and anxiety seeing the horses racing in the field while the people cheering and hooting loudly. Dang! My popcorn is finished already.  

My smile grows seeing my white baby horse is almost near Vansh's horse which is running in second place. Hurray!  

Just like that baby, go fast!