Part: 2 - Kidnapped by Mr. X!

Hey My Dearest Little Darlings!

Thank you each and everyone who have voted and commented in the last part ❤️

I Love you all, TCA 😘

Happy Reading All ;)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel like I am waking up from my long last sleep

I feel like I am waking up from my long last sleep. Sleep, my favourite thing to do, I love to sleep.

But this is not feels like my comfy sleep. Because my head is throbbing, back is aching while I feel my wrists are hurting in a tight grip. I frown in my sleep.

I strain my eyelids to open little to take a peek at my room but my gaze meet with the unfamiliar place. I open my eyes fully to look around with perplex expression. It's a dimly lighted big room with high ceiling, looking so untidy with some sacks, barrels, wooden boxes, thick ropes and even iron chains.

My eyes go wide realising that I am tied to a wooden chair placed in the centre cleared area of the room, my hands are on the chair's back tied with a rope and my legs are also tied to the chair's feet.

I gasp softly on seeing many men - okay, not many - but six bulgy men are standing around the room nearby the walls with blank facial expressions, they even have guns in their hands. It feels like I am in a thrilling movie scene.

Am I dreaming?

I have always wanted to do something adventurous, I think my mind has made up my wish into this thrilling dream. Wah!

This is so new to me! A smile appears on my lips while my insides dance in excitement.

"Oh mi God! I am having an adventurous dream and I am going to tell this to everyone."

I speak into the air chirpily. In actual, I don't have many people to share my thoughts. I just have Richard alone. Sadly, I don't have mother, siblings or even best friends. My heart feels this familiar small ache inside my chest.

I do have few people to talk who are the palace servants. But I always feel like they are talking to me because they don't have any other choice. That doesn't mean they are bad, they all are really good people. Unfortunately, Richard said that I should not get very close to any of them.

I just want to meet new people by myself and make friends on my own, not because they are working for my father and they have to talk to me because I am his daughter. I sigh wondering when that will happen in my life. If that will ever happen?