Part: 43 - An Angel to the Devil!

Hey My Dearest Little Angels!

Thank you everyone who has commented on the last chapter and answered my question! It really helped me to know what you all think about their relationship! Don't mind me not replying, but I read every one of them. Cupcakes promise.

You girls have my baby heart ❤️

And…

Thank you so much for everyone's wishes!🥺🤧❤️ I wanted to give this update as a surprise on My Birthday, but I couldn't finish it that day. I was upset over this, but you guys made me overwhelmed by your wishes!

Loveee youuu alll sooo muchhh, Totally Completely Absolutely 🥺❤️

So Here is the surprise!!! The moment for which you all and I were waiting for many many months!

~ Note: Trigger warning and Violence. And mostly lots of sweet words! ~

*hiding my face in palms*

So Are you all readyyy???

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel my brows knitting together acutely as the familiar flashes appear in my vision accelerating my breath to a higher level

I feel my brows knitting together acutely as the familiar flashes appear in my vision accelerating my breath to a higher level. Pain. Anxiety. Rage. Everything I felt in those moments fills me as usual, making me want to destroy all the fucking things to stop it somehow.

“Leave her, father. It’s not her mistake.”

“Shut the fuck up and stand outside.”

“Ajay, please.”

The door closed with a thud, the sound of her cries and screams sinked into my hearing senses. My gut whirled with shivers, sweat draped my body, my hands clenched into fist balls as I squeezed my eyes tight, feeling utterly helpless, unable to do anything but stand there and listen to her painful screams in a guilty silence.

I hoped it would end soon, it would not be as bad as last time but deep inside I knew it would always be worse than before. A fucking coward, that’s what I was. It was my mistake, I shouldn’t have let her do that, but the small greedy me agreed to her and was even excited about it. Only if I had known it would come to this!

I had never loathed myself more than I did at that moment. But besides my self-loathing, the hate that was growing inside me for him like an incurable disease had developed into multiples. The craving to see his blood scratched my brain like anything. One day. One fucking day.   

Her cries became louder with each passing seconds, plaguing my memories. I couldn’t hear it anymore, I felt torn and agonised between her painful screams.