♥ Rednoblade

Warnings: // cum inflation , plugging , stomach bulge

Techno watched Redza lowered his hips down onto his cock. They had no idea what had led to them being in this position, but hey, they're not complaining.
Techno slowly moved his hands up to the shorter's hip, in an attempt to help him.
A moan was let out followed by a grunt, most likely trying to keep his composure.
"D-Don't do that idiot." Redza said with tears in the corner of his eyes.
"Ah Sorry!" Techno apologized, though he wanted to move so badly.

It took a while but Red had fully engulfed the other's cock inside of him, a little bulge appearing, due to how pigs had bigger lengths then other beings.
The demon had been panting aggressively but looked relieved that it was finally in. Techno on the other hand, couldn't wait any longer.
He harshly pushed Redza onto the bed. The other yelped as he was pinned onto the bed "What the hell are you doing?" he asked, his voice shaky.
"Sorry Red, I can't take it anymore." Before the other had any time to respond, Techno began to thrust harshly into him.

"W-Wait- Hold on- I can't take it-" He wasn't able to finish his sentence as Techno found his way to a specific spot.
A loud high pitched scream was ripped from Redza's vocal chords. When Techno realized what he had hit, he began to abusing the spot. Red couldn't think straight anymore as the taller pounded into him harshly, all he could do was moan. Through, when he felt a knot in his stomach he slowly regains conscious.  "W-Wait! Pull out" he said through moans, but Techno didn't listen.

He thrusted harshly into the other for one last time before releasing into him.
Redza had Known about pigs having longer releases but holy shit this definitely exceeded his expectations. He honestly thought it wouldn't have stopped. He felt so full already and yet it wasn't stopping.
Eventually, Techno felt pity for him so he pulled out and finished off there. He grabbed a plug from the nightstand and put it inside of his lover, laying beside him and playing with the little bump that appeared on Redza's stomach after being filled to the brim. 

Edit: Alright I keep getting asked if this was consensual sex, yes it was.
Just putting it out there for everyone.
And Phin(Redza) is a big ass softly/sensitive when it comes to sex