Flufftober Day 1 | Touch

1 out of 31 stories posted

Warning// Suggested, a bit NSFW? , Fluff

It was a cold night, very cold; felt like you were in ice every time you're out there longer than you should be and when the wind blows in your face. It feels like ice is forming on your eyelids or cheeks or face, the avian felt his face go numb just from flying in the cold and snowy wind. Philza shivered flying through the snow, he can feel his wings get heavy and numb; he is so close to home. He pushed himself more, he wasn't going to fail now. Flying closer and closer to his home, before he felt his left wing go out on him, going down, using his right wing to help him, guild him, or try to guild himself down. Looking down as he was about to hit the pure white snow, closing his eyes as he fell into the snow sliding forward. Grunting feeling the coldness and small little rocks hitting his skin once he stopped completely he was huffing at the coldness, rubbing his hands together while blowing on them trying to get them to warm up a bit.

Looking up he saw his house, he thought 'Finally!' he got up and stubbled to get up the stairs, shaking any snow that was on him as he looked at the door. Calming himself down he grabbed the cold doorknob and twisted it open to feel the warmness hit his skin. He walked inside and saw Techno by the fireplace adding wood, he watched Technoblade turn his head to Philza. That smile that Technoblade had, made him warm inside; Technoblade fast-walked up Philza and hugged him tightly "Phil you're so cold!" Technoblade said with a worried tone "Did you fall?" Phil slightly smiled at his lover and held his cheeks and rubbed his forehead against Technoblade forehead "I'm alright mate, just cold" Technoblade slightly blushed from Philza doings, for him, it was a kiss in piglin. Technoblade rubbed his forehead back, feeling his cold forehead against his skin.

"Alright Philza, come on let's get you warm up," Technoblade said as he let go of his cold bird and walked over to a closet of blankets and other things, like coats, shoes, and a few extra pillows for guests. Technoblade grabbed the blankets and walked back over and placed them a few feet away from the fireplace just by the edge of the couch. He set one blanket down on the wooden floor, he looked at Phil who was still shivering just by the tell of his wings shaking; he smiled at Phil and brought him closer to Technoblade. Cupping Philza's chin he leaned in and kissed his cold lips with his warm lips, the bird didn't hesitate and kissed back. Technoblade smiled during their kiss, as his hand's guild up Philza shirt and started to rub his warm gentle hands against his cold sides. Technoblade warm touches against Philza body were melting, Phil knew that Technoblade was half piglin and his body was always giving off heat.

Phil's wings suddenly unfolded themselves as they slowly fell onto the ground, Technoblade's body... his hands were very warm and the kiss... was making Phil melt into his touch even more. Technoblade pulled away from the kiss as he smiled down at his bird, which was blushing. Technoblade leaned down and started to rub his forehead against Philza and Phil started to rub back. Small trills were heard from Phil and giggles from him. Technoblade started to strip Phil's clothes away, Phil let Technoblade do what he pleased; while he blushed slightly, feeling the warm heat against his skin.

After the avian was strip away from his clothes only to be left in his boxers, Technoblade kissed his forehead before he looked down at the avian "I will get you some warm clothes, say here," Phil nodded and watch Technoblade leave to their share room, Phil sat down on the blanket he sat his back towards the fireplace so wings can warm up first. Humming softly to him, feeling the cold in his wings slowly go away.

Techno had entered the room and went to the dresser by the wall and opened the drawer and pulled out some sweats and a long sleeve, grabbing them and walked out to the room and walking over to Philza again setting the clothes next to the bird kissing his head before walking to the kitchen to make some hot tea.

Philza smiled and grabbed the clothes and started to put each one on his body, his wing being tucked in the sweatshirt long sleeves, he let a small giggle out cuddling himself at the warmness. After some time Techno came out and with two mugs, Technoblade handed the mug to him and both started to sip their hot tea slowly, the fire cracking, the comfort between those two. Philza leans onto Technoblade and trills softly, slightly chirping low. Technoblade touch is so melting, leaning on him makes me melt, his touches make me melt, I love everything about this. Phil said in his mind before sipping his tea again, relaxing and enjoying the snowy night with his lover.