♥ Trans!Philza (FTM) x Anyone

Warnings:  // sex toys , daddy kink

Phil has a very sweet caring demeanour but behind closed doors he was a needy sub. His partner was always there to fulfill his needs weather it be dry humping or hardcore sex all night, They were there. One chilly evening the two were relaxing after a long day of work and various tedious tedious task. The two had not had intercourse in a considerable while and it was starting to get to the bottom. Of course, Phil takes it into his own hands and starts to beg.

It starts off pretty slow with the occasional shift and whine but slowly increases to grinding against the top's thigh. The begging continues with little actions but soon the top gives into the submissive man.

Soon enough, The bottom is spread out on the plush mattress of the bed with toys surrounding him. The top allows him to choose what he wants to use and ends up picking out a line green bullet vibrator and handcuffs. It was fairly vanilla compared to normal but they were happy either way. The top preps the bottom quickly and eventually Phil is a moaning mess. The small bullet vibrator pressing against all the right places as he wriggles around restlessly.

The top is enjoying the show very much as Phil struggles and moans in pure ecstasy. The top begins teasing the other clit at a painfully slow pace getting the bottom to get louder. His loud pants between moans were enough of a sigh to single he was somewhat close. The other stopped as soon as they noticed and removed the toy from the other. Whines and pleads emerged from Phil as he twisted his body and rubbed his thighs together for any sort of pleasure.

Very soon after the other is pounding into him mercilessly. Phil began screaming out as he drowned in the pool of pleasure. "Daddy! Rail me Harder!" Phil screams without any proper thought. This turns the other on even more without a doubt and indeed goes faster and harder. Their grip on Phil's hips was surely going to leave marks but they were both chasing releases like it was the most precious thing to them.

After a few more minutes of strained moans and yells of "Daddy!" and "Ah, Ah- C-Close! Ah, Ah-", Phil releases around the other with a scream of their name. The top cums deep inside him and continues to pound into the tight wet cave to help them both through their orgasms.

And now, The aftercare of a lifetime because that is good shit.