Flufftober Day 4 | Music

4 out of 31 stories

// Fluff

Follow their steps. Follow each move. Don't embarrass yourself. Be calm. Focus on his eyes. Technoblade kept repeating those words in his mind over and over, trying to follow Philza moves. Phil's moves were in rhythm with the music, he looked so into the music like he can feel how the music feels. Technoblade feels he wasn't good at this one bit. This is before his husband noticed his troubles and looked at Technoblade with concerned eyes, reaching his forehead to Technoblades and rubbing them together softly "Hey mate, you can do it; calm down and listen to the music and follow me ok?"

Technoblade looked at his lovely husband as he nodded to him, he closed his eyes and blocked out any noises and was getting a beat to their music, Technoblade took the lead of their dance. Philza gigged and followed Technoblade lead as they danced to their music, small laughs, giggles were heard from those two. Technoblade pulled Philza closer as he spun them before dipping Philza down and lightly panted looking into Phil's eyes. His eyes are so pretty and calm. Their light blue with a tint of dark blue, he can be lost in his eyes he could for all his life, pulling Philza up and kissing his lips softly.

Philza, who was shocked by this, closed his eyes and kissed his husband back softly. Enjoying their shared kiss, loving every moment their lips were connected. Technoblade broke the kiss after a few minutes, Phil's eyes opened, and looked at Technoblade with a soft blush in his eyes while a smile painted his face. "I love you mate, so very much. '' Technoblade slightly blushed as he chuckled and rubbed his forehead against Technoblade and chuckled "I love you too birdy, never forget that. For you, the world and always the world" Philza blushed more as he giggled holding Technoblade close and both continued with their night with dancing and music, just enjoying themselves.