♥ Badnoblade

Requested by philzasimp__

Before this story starts- Don't judge others on their ships, if they like a ship then let them like it. It makes them happy to see that ship so please don't judge others on their ships makes me upset really-
Anyway- let's start this story :)

Badboyhalo was at the egg and Techno of course was at the egg as well, yet something was off and Technoblade knew that feeling like something bad was going to happen. Techno held his sword as he glared at Badboyhalo, he lunges at him with his sword. Vines appeared and grabbed onto Techno, they gripped onto their wrist making Techno drop his sword onto the ground. Bad can only laugh as he spoked out loud, "Technoblade, just give up. Just give in for the Egg~" He glared at Bad as he struggles to get out of the egg's vines, only feel they were getting tighter. The vines started to roam around Techno Body feeling every curve they have and his crotch, Technoblade shivers at what the egg was doing to him. "Bad! Stop Now, I'm Not going gi-" All of sudden the egg's vines shoved a vine down Techno's mouth and to his throat making him gag, he felt the vine thrusting in his mouth. Small whimpers were heard from Techno, he didn't like where this was going.

Bad chuckled at what Techno was making, the egg's vines then started to pull Techno clothes, techno feeling the vines against his bare skin made him shiver even more. They started to rub places that shouldn't be rubbed, Techno closed his eyes as he lightly moaned. Hearing Techno moaned just turn Bad on from that, he walked up to Techno grabbing his dick, and started to jerk it off, "Don't worry Techno I will make you feel so good~" Techno eyes widen when he heard that, but he couldn't speak the egg's vines were in his mouth, he started to moan as Bad started to lick his dick. Very teasing, making him whimper and moan more. Bad started to suck on his dick, bobbing his head at a fast pace, while the vine removed itself from Techno's mouth and down along his back all the way to his ass, as he felt it rubbing between his ass cheeks.

"G-Gah- N-No! Stop!" Techno pleaded out, but Bad didn't stop that he only sped up faster and rougher. Techno started to pre-cum in Bad mouth moaning like a mess he is. But he kept going until he came fully in bad mouth, but a vines goes and shoved itself into Techno ass. Thrusting the vine fast, it was stretching him, "FUCK! S-StoP! T-To BiG~!" He pleaded out as tears peck on the edges of his eyes, as tears started to roll down his cheek and onto the ground. He couldn't take it, he was on the edge, he came into Bad mouth moaning loudly. Bad wasn't expecting this much as he drank this pig's cum, bitter but sweet. He thought pulling away huffing while licking his lips. "So good~" The vine picked up on speed, making Techno let out a louder moan.

After a few, the egg's vine pulls out of techno ass. The little piggy was huffing trying to catch their breath, Bad only chuckled seeing Techno as a mess. Bad got behind Techno and pulled his own pants down and thrust into Techno without warning, techno pulled his hands down yet the vines kept them up. Moaning louder while sobbing, it was all overwhelming to him as the vine shoved itself down his mouth once more thrusting it fast making him gag once more. Bad gripped onto his hips thrusting faster into his ass, while going deeper. God Bad love the feeling, Fucking the Blood God and he couldn't do anything about it. After a bit Bad pulled out and came onto Techno's ass, once he finished the vines let him go making him drop to the floor out of breath. Bad put his pants on and fixed his clothes, looking at Techno who was getting up slowly. Bad chuckled "See you next time, Techno~" He walked away and soon he was gone, Techno on the other hand was putting his clothes on once did he pearled himself out of there and back home. He was going to get revenge on Bad for what he did.