♥ Technoblade x M!reader

Warnings: // Blood / rough sex , Thigh fucking , Technoblade's voices

P.s. I'm so sorry this going be a long one 

Techno didn't think much of how the voices, his chat, decides that today was the day to demand attention. It happened every once in a while, doubling him over where he stood as he gripped at his head in a desperate attempt to not rip at everything in front of him. He was doing pretty well he thought. He wasn't anywhere near close to calming the voices down, but at least he wasn't on the verge of murdering every animal (and human) in sight. He was hunched over the back of the couch, claws ripping at the fabric satisfyingly as he the voices screamed in his ear.

'Blood for the Blood God' they screamed
'Kill them all!' they cried
'Let them suffer'
they demanded

And it was in that exact moment that you walked it. The hybrids head snapped up on instinct and bared his teeth at the newcomer, momentarily getting overwhelmed by the chanting in his mind before he recognized his partner before him. A feeling of dread almost intense and loud as the voices made him flinch back, claws ripping shreds through the back of the couch as he withdrew. Every instinct in him was conflicting each other, instincts to cut and murder and rip you apart within a moment's notice, and instincts to run and hide and wait out the uncontrollable urges.

"Techno?" Your voice sounded so sweet in his ears, so innocent and warm and familiar. He wanted to cry helplessly and he was certain that it must have shown on his twisted face as your eyes softened before him.

"Techno" you whispered, tilting your head as you seemed to come to an understanding, "The voices?"

He wasn't in any sort of headspace to speak, so he managed a deep grunt in response, enough of a response for the both of you. With a shaky hand, he pointed a clawed finger at the exit, lip curling up as he stared dangerously at you.

And you.  You just smiled.

"I trust you."

He stared through narrowed eyes, a snarl ripping itself from his throat unwillingly as he felt his heart drop with dread at your words.

"Would you like" your cheeks were red as you rubbed the back of your head a bit awkwardly, "Like me to spill some blood for you?" You held out a small pocket knife as you spoke, hand shaky, and "It might calm the voices?"

Techno barely processed the words you spoke before he found himself surging forward, hands slamming you against the wall as an unintelligible shout ripped from his throat. The knife clattered to the floor forgotten as he panted above you, nails digging into your shoulders as he bared his teeth in your face. You were shaking, but you stared up at his sweating face with such a trusting look on your face he felt his eyes burn with unshed tears. 'Blood for the Blood God' they insisted. 

He shook his head furiously, snapping his jaw and eyes shut and letting out a helpless whine as he loomed over your helpless form. He was so hyperaware of how easily it would be to just, break you. All it took was for his fists to clench a little harder and he was certain something would snap.

"It's okay" you whispered, bringing one shaky hand up and letting it cup his cheek, so soft and kind it forced his eyes open in a flash. Your hand was wet, and when his eyes trailed down he felt his mouth dry up as he stared at the blood that was dripping from his grip on your shoulder. His claws were digging into your flesh, letting deep crimson run down your arms, over soft flesh and cloth.

The voices went silent for a moment.

"Guess I didn't need the knife" you giggled, it was strained slightly but when he looked up at your face you were smiling, eyes just as trusting and warm as they were before.