♥Techza

Techno blinked sleepily, he felt so hot and stinky. Grogginess settled onto his consciousness like a heavy blanket. How long had he been out? How long had he been here? Techno didn't even remember what he was doing prior to waking up. Although realization hit him like a bus because suddenly he could feel everything. A large, warm hand on his...bare thigh? A cock in his ass. Techno suddenly was very very aware of everything in his body currently. He then knew why his stomach ached a bit. Phil had set him on his lap, and let him cockwarm. And apparently, it had been for the better part of the day. Because god did his stomach hurt. Techno swore he could feel a small bump from how much he had in him, just sitting there. He tried to say something, but all that came out was a soft whine. And Phil heard him.

"You good there, baby?" The older blond murmured against the back of his neck, stopping what he had been doing to check on Techno. He nodded, as well as could. He could barely move, weakness weighing him down like a heavy blanket.
"Good boy." Phil praised, pressing a few kisses to his shoulder. Techno shuddered, arousal flaring through him from the praise. The hand on his thigh shifted, rubbing soft circles into the side with his thumb. Phil hummed softly, entirely shifting his attention to the pinkette on his lap.
"You've done so well, hun. Been so good for me. For daddy." Phil gave his hips an experimental buck, his hand still gripping Techno's thigh.

Techno whimpered, his previously uninterested cock suddenly hard, leaking precum, and pressed against his lean stomach. Phil began sucking hickeys into his neck again, making sure they would be visible as Techno squirmed and moaned on his cock.
"Want Daddy to fill you up again, hmm? Want Daddy to breed you like the slut you are?" Phil purred in his ear, his other hand coming up to grip his waist. All Techno could do was nod and drool, because he was so weakened and fucked out from being stuffed full of cock and cum all day.
"Words, baby. Use your words, gotta know you're okay." Phil kissed his cheek, his touch leaving Techno panting. He choked out a soft, weak yes. Phil suddenly pressed him against the desk, his ass in the air, Phil's cock still in him. Techno squealed at the sudden change, his cock pressing deeper than it had a second ago. Phil cooed at him, his large hands gently rubbing his sides.
"Shhh, you can take it, baby. You're taking Daddy so well, such a good boy."
Phil began to thrust, and it was so painstakingly slow, that Techno started trying to push his ass against the older man's crotch. To which he was spanked for.

"P-Phil..!" He squealed. The blonde began fucking him in earnest. Every time Phil thrust, he was pushed farther up against the table, which in turn provided friction on his leaking cock. He could practically feel Phil's soft moans and grunts against the back of his neck.
"D..daddy.. 'M close." Phil crooned, fucking him while whispering soft praises in his ear. Techno began desperately rutting against anything, just to get off, even though he could cum from the feeling of Phil fucking him like he was a ragdoll.
"Go on baby, cum for me. Cum for Daddy." That was the breaking point. Techno squealed, something very reminiscent of a piglin, and came practically everywhere, it got on the table, the floor. Even Techno himself. Phil cummed in him shortly after, the piglin hybrid's ass squeezing his cock with such force he thought he wouldn't be able to pull out.
"Fuck, you good there Tech? I wasn't too rough was I?" Phil's worried voice came from above him, the older man petting his hair, gently scratching at his scalp.
" 'M fine, I'll be okay." Techno managed to get out. Phil smiled, picking up the smaller man to go clean both of them up.

-Written by: I have a problem