♥Techza

Note: This isn't as sinful but hey, i worked hard on it. So here :D Enjoy

Requested by: @ChasityAnnis

"Come back here, Phil!" Techno growled as he glared at his husband.

"No! There is no way I'm going back to that torturous room where you break my ass 24/7" Philza exclaimed across the living room behind a long leather sofa.

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't play with me, Tech" Phil retorted, a smile playing on his lips.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Techno lunged for Phil, rounding the sofa to catch Phil, but Phil was too quick as he skipped around the sofa to the sofa recliner on the other side of the room.

"Phil!"

"What?" Phil replied, giving his husband an innocent look. "You know you can't resist me." Techno hated at most when Phil played around, especially when things were getting good and he just had to ruin it by making excuses, complaints, and running away.

"WAHHH!!!"

Both spouses looked towards the hall where their youngest son, a two year old by the name of Tommy, was crying in his room. Phil made his way towards the hall as quick as he could, but in his two years with Techno, he could never escape. Techno smirked as he pinned Phil to the wall. hands pinned beside his head.

"Techno you prick." Phil said through clenched teeth. Techno just stood there, grinning with victory.

"You know you love it." then he leaned in to kiss Phil when Phil's oldest son, Wilbur, 17 years old, came out of his room.

"Oh god, Dad! Take it somewhere else!" He exclaimed as he covered his eyes and walked into little Tommy's room, shutting the door so he didn't have to watch them make-out. Techno chuckled and went back to staring at Phil's big blue eyes with his own brown eyes.

"Tommy needs me." Phil said, a mischievous glint behind his eyes, struggling against Techno's strenght.

"Wilbur got him." Techno leaned in, kissing the side of his husband's neck, rewarded by unwilling moans.

"But-" he was shut up when Techno crushed their lips together. Finally pulling for air,

"But nothing. I need you more." Techno responded before kissing Phil again, deeply this time. His tongue swirled inside, savoring the tasteful tastes.

"Mmm...Tech.." Phil moaned as he turned to the side to give more access which Techno didn't hesitate to leave marks all over. Knees week as Jell-o, Phil toppled over, panting as his pants became uncomfortable.
Techno quickly caught him before his knees hit the wooden floor and chuckled closely to Phil's ear.

"The kids are watching."

Phil blinked in surprised and pushed the bulky man away, now facing his young son and his older son.

"Jeez, you guys never give up do you?" Wilbur stood there holding Tommy in his arms, cocking up an eyebrow.

"I-I can-"

"Yeah yeah. You can explain it. I get it" Wilbur interrupted, talking Tommy to the kitchen. "Just make sure Tommy doesn't turn gay while you're at it."

Techno tried stifling his laugh as Phil stood there, blushing tomato red. "I-it's not my fault! Techno won't stop his horniness!! Don't laugh you jerk!" Phil smack Techno up the side of his head.