♥ Thirst of blood

Swords clashing one to another, mental sparks flew to the sides, both staring at each other to death. Yet one couldn't help themselves to fight their lover, they were consumed by the thirst of blood. The Blood god eyes were deep red, blur not to even see he fighting his lover, swords kept crashing together. The angel of death manged to knock the blood god over, holding the sword to their neck. Both catching their breath, inhaling and exhaling deeply. Techno only smiled at his angel, only to pull Philza close kissing their lips deeply.

Phil was shock and didn't see it coming, until he felt something painful. Something sharp against in his chest, Phil eyes widen in pain as he glanced down to see his shirt stained red with blood seeping through his skin and onto the sword, Techno sword went through the bird chest. Phil glanced at Techno seeing tears at the edge of his eyes, he knew this wasn't Techno and he couldn't blame him. He just chuckled and smiled as he closed his eyes feeling the sword coming out of his chest, once it did he fell to the ground.

The bird body goes limp, his heart beats slow and slower smile on his face still shinning bright at Techno, he care for Techno knowing he would never do this. Eyes became heavier as so did his body, Phil soon passed while Techno stood their watching someone he knew close and care about die in front of him. Techno had tears in his eyes dripping down onto his cheeks and down to the ground, the angel of death was gone the god wasn't happy. He fell to his knees and screamed to the top of his lungs, he couldn't control himself those damn voices wanted blood and they got their blood.

He heard the voices getting sad and felt guilty Techno didn't wanna hear from them, he yelled out sorry to Phil. Techno layed his head on Phil's chest crying a lot he hated himself a lot he want time to go back but he couldn't. He looked at Phil's face and lightly smiled at him "I'm sorry my angel of death... Rest Well" He said, he kept crying.