♥Pride Month(Techza)

// Warnings: Abuse, A WHOLE LOT OF GAY(Mmm VEry proud), Angst, blood, death, homophobic, soft sex, praise

I'm sorry but- I'm not giving you guys a break from these angst stories I been writing~ 
Enjoy my little horny fucks~

It was finally here, the day they been waiting for Pride month. The one month they been waiting for, Phil notice it was the 1st of June, and today in pride month it is, Gay. They are celebrating gay people that day. Phil smiled, already excited for today! Techno wasn't in bed when Phil is woken up, so he might be downstairs or outside doing his chores. Philza got undress from his pajamas and put on his normal daily clothes, ready for today. But he wore gay-like colors, different shades of green, shades of blue, and a bit of purple. Phil got downstairs and looked around for Techno and see him on the couch, he smirks and sneaks up behind Techno his husband. They have both been married for 2 years now, it was quite shocking when Techno said he had feelings for Phil. Yet Phil had those same feelings for Techno as well, their wedding rings they wear are gold with emerald in the middle. 

Techno was reading a book as he felt sudden hands on his shoulders he jumped forward and looked at Phil about to say something, but he blinked looking at what Phil was wearing. Gay colors, Techno lightly smiled at Phil grabbing them and pulling them close kissing their lips. Phil blushed and kissed his lips back wrapping his arms around Techno smiling happily, "Hey mate, wanna go out today?" Phil said looking up at Techno, Techno looking at Phil and nodding his head for agreement "Sure Phil, let's go out today." Phil Smiled more at him, Techno goes and grabbed his shoes and started to put them on and so did Phil, They always love spending pride month with others.

As soon they got finished and ready, they went out the door. Philza spread his wings and stretched them out, to him that felt much better. Techno lightly chuckled, taking Phil's hand, and started to walk with him. They started to talk about things about what to do and how much fun they have this year, they kept talking until they arrived where they wanted to be. The town was close, and it looked like their things were going on, people dressed up in pride colors, people wearing their flags as capes, and dressing up. Oh how Techno and Phil loved this.

Phil told Techno he was going explore for a bit, see what he likes. Techno nodded looking around too as well, Phil walked away looking gay like he can get or wear. He searches a bit to see bracelets, and it was his sexuality and Technos! He grabs them and paid for them, he thought 'Techno going loves these, matching!' He put them in his pocket and looked around for Techno, there were a lot of people here so he was just kinda getting pushed a bit tho the people said sorry. Yet when walking he was pushed roughly into a part of the buildings where no one was, he fell back as he grunts sitting up. He looked up to see three men, he just had a bad feeling. He started to stand up while proceeding to talk, "I'm so sorry- I must not se-" He couldn't finish his sentence when he was kicked in his stomach, he flinches as he fell back down holding his stomach in pain.

Two guys grabbed Phil's arms and held him up, the first guy the one that kicked him got closer to Phil and pulled out Phil's left-wing. Oh, how that guy smirk, Phil was about to yell for help but one of the guys covered his mouth. They kept Phil still, the first guy started to rip feathers off of Phil's wing, Phil cried out in pain. He just heard the guys say, 'He a slut' 'Ew gay people' 'Hurt him more' 'Kill this stupid gay bird' those words just hurt him. The guy did the same thing to his other wing, the two guys drop Phil and kicked him a few times, and occasionally punched him. Phil was in pain, wishing he never went out he closed his eyes tightly. Yet soon he felt no one kicking him or punching him.

No, he heard screaming from those guys, Phil opened his eyes and seen Techno. Phil was glad to see Techno, yet Techno wasn't happy at all. His eyes were stained red, the blood god was pissed off. He stabs the guy a lot, before stabbing their neck. As the other two who were holding up Phil in the beginning they were stabbed in the heart a lot. Techno drops the guy down to the ground kicking the dead body watching blood seep through the cracks on the ground, his eyes turned back to that white color. He walked over to Phil seeing the ripped feather on the ground, he picked up Phil holding him close, and walking away. Phil's wings were dragging across the ground, he didn't have much strength in him to tuck them in.

Once getting home, Techno fixed up his husband and his wounds. He wrapped up his wings being very careful not to hurt him more, after done he looked at Phil who was still shocked at what happened and was shaking from it. Techno lightly sighed, laying down next to him and putting Phil on his chest, and cover them in a blanket. He kissed his husband's forehead softly and whispered sweet, and kind loving words to Phil to calm him. Phil closed his eyes and listen to his piglin husband, he drifted off to sleep. Techno cuddles them gently not hurting him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few days have passed, Phil was getting better still a bit shock but getting better, his bruises had mostly healed and some of his feathers grew back. Yet today Phil needed to groom his wings, yet he couldn't so he ask Techno for some help. Techno nodded willingly to help Phil with anything. Techno got behind Philza and started to groom his wings gently and carefully, he hummed softly and Phil listen. Techno rubbed his wings, Techno just wanted Phil to be happy again. He glanced at a part of Phil's wing and moved his hand to that part and started to mess around playing with some feathers and lightly pressing onto that spot on his wing. Phil widen his eyes and blushed, he bites his lip a bit, Techno felt Phil's wings tend up. Now Techno knew Phil was getting riled up, he kept messing with that one spot over and over.

Philza making little small moans, his wings shivered and Phil's breathing was shaky. Techno leans up to Phil's neck and softly started kissing it and biting it, Phil leans his head up and moaned softly. Techno kept doing this a while before moving his head away, Techno went in front of Phil and started to take their clothes off. Phil started to blush seeing he was completely clothesless, and so was his Husband. Techno pins Phil down against what they were sitting on, Techno licked his own two fingers and moved his two fingers to Phil ass sliding one in. Fingering him slow before adding the other one. Phil moaned, he put his hands on Techno's shoulders holding onto his husband. Moaning more when Techno started to thrust his fingers in and out, being careful. 

"You're doing so well, Phil~," he said softly moving his fingers out of their ass and wiping his fingers on the cloth. Phil slightly huffed, Techno lined up to Phil's ass as he looked at Phil seeing he was ready. Phil looked at Techno and nodded slow, Techno push himself in as he heard moaning from his lovely husband. "You got it, Phil, just a bit more," he said as he pushed himself in all the way then slowly thrusting into him. He wanted him to feel better but also be careful, he rubs his back as well as his wings. "Phil you're doing so great~" he purred and went a bit faster hearing moans from Phil get a bit louder, "N-Ngh~ Techy~"

"You're so handsome~," He said leaning down kissing their back gently, and up to their neck humming while holding their waist. "So wounderful~" He kept whispering soft nice, sweet things. While praising him, he moved one of his hands down and started to jerk him off, hearing his sweet moans and chuckling to them and whispering things in his ears. Techno kept giving him a pleasure to his husband. Soon Phil came on Techno's hand and Techno also came in him and huffed pulling out of him, Phil huffing. He now resting his body and Techno started to cuddle them close, placing soft kisses all over their body and their face. The aftercare was nice and wonderful. 

Yall remember this, you are very loved and valid. Do not hate others for being gay, bi, lesbian, trans, or of any sexuality. Don't spread hate to anyone. Accept who they are don't make fun of their pronounces. It hurts them, I made this story for that reason and just for pride day. But Please respect others alright? I hope your pride month is awesome and wonderful. I love you all No homo <3