♥ Rednoblade

Warnings:  //  creampie, wing pulling, rough sex

Technoblade was relaxing in his bed, there was nothing that was disturbing him. Everything was so silent until he heard his name being called, Techno groan as he sat up and set his book down on the night stand by his bed. He had gotten off the bed and walked up to the door, using his right hand to open it and walked out of his room. He started to walk downstairs, he just wanted to read his book- the book was called "The Art of War" that book makes him relax. As he reach down the stairs and looked at Phil and a another person who looks like Philza, yet red? Technoblade was a bit confused yet he snapped out of it as Phil called his name once again, he looked at at Phil.
"Hey Mate, this is Phin Redza. My brother"
Phil smiled at Technoblade, Technoblade glanced at Redza and notice something off about him; this Red person wasn't looking at him, he looked very nervous. Techno can sense it from him, this made him smirk a bit and spoke up.
"You alright there? You seem a bit,, Nervous around me"
Red had this face like he didn't know what Techno was talking about as he glanced off and his expression turn a pissed off look. Redza tsk at Technoblade and looked at him.
"Mind your damn business Bitchnoblade"

Red chuckled as he glared at Technoblade, he wasn't going put up with this pig! Red only stood up only to be pushed a bit Technoblade as he was walking back to the stairs, it seemed he wasn't going deal with this red bird.

"Awe~ Someone scared going away already, haha"
Technoblade looked at Phin as he did a 'Heh?!' in confusion yet he was getting annoyed by Phin already he walked up to Redza as he backed up once again, he can smell the fear coming from him. Red only glared at Technoblade, Right as Technoblade about to say something phil had stepped in an said something.

"Hey mate- Why don't you show him a room so he can rest in-"
Phil smiled at Technoblade and he just rolled his eyes and nodded at Phil his close friend, he then looked at Red motioning him to follow him.
"Lets go Red bitch"
Techno snickered and started to walk upstairs as he looked behind seeing Phin following him up the stairs, once he got up the stairs he started to walk down the hall to a spare room for Red. Redza followed him to the room as he walked in, he looked around the room seeing what's there. Red then jumped as he heard the door close behind him, he turn around seeing Technoblade had close the door and locking it from inside. Redza froze up as Technoblade got closer to him, he suddenly felt a hand on his chin making him look at the shitty pig.
"Now you're going be a good little birdie for me and sing for me, alright~?"
Red Was just frozen, he felt techno getting close to his neck as he started to bite on his neck causing red to be even frozen more, his breathing picked up.

Redza hands shakily goes up to Techno arms and held onto them a bit tight, he tilt his head to the side causing him to let out a low shaky moan. Techno snickers as he pulled up and then pushed Redza down onto the bed on his stomach, witch cause Red to tense up when he felt a pair of hands on his wings. His wings were just so sensitive, even worst when he in heat; Red had gripped onto the bed sheets as he burred his face into the sheet on the bed.
"Birdie sensitive there~?"
"P-Please n-not the wings-"
Techno ignore his request as he pulled on his right wing rough, only to hear a high pitch scream from Red, this filled his body with pain and pleasure. Little hiccups can be hear as he had tears in his eyes from his wing being pulled, yet techno pulled his left wing as a loud moan plus sobbing coming from Redza.
Techno was only chucking on how Redza was acting, it pleased him- yet not enough, as he kept pulling on the wings with one hand, he used his other hand to pull Redza pants down. The cold breeze hit Phin legs as it send shivers down his spine and his wings as he started to tremble a bit, he kept moaning as his gripped on the bed sheets tighten.

Technoblade soon let go of his wings, he leans forward to red as he put two fingers in front of his face as he glared at him. He told him to suck on his fingers, Red did what he said and sucked on techno 2 fingers feeling his fingers messing with his tongue. After a bit he pulled his fingers out of Red mouth and insert both fingers in Redza ass, and started to stretch him out. Small moans was escaping Redza mouth as he kept fingering his ass, he expand his fingers as a louder moan was heard. Techno smirks and pulled out his fingers as he pulled his own pants down and his boxers, he lined up with Red. Before Redza could say anything he felt a sudden pain, it was so overwhelming for him; Red was gripping the bed as he cried out in pain. Yet Techno was going quite fast, piglins are WAY bigger then any person due they are a hybird. Technoblade gripped onto his hips more as he started to pound into him, he heard a screech of pleasure and pain from Redza. Red tremble as the pig hit his sensitive spot he fell into a unconscious state, he was so dazed as techno was just abusing that spot over and over.

Redza started to feel a knot as he regain conscious as he panic a bit, he struggled yet it only made it worst. He kept moaning out loudly, he huffed as his wings trembled a lot as techno was rubbing his wings roughly
"P-Pull out- P- Haah!"
Techno only ignored it as his thrust got sloppy and sloppy, he soon slammed into him one last time as he came into him, yet it didn't stopped. Phin felt so full, yet it wasn't stopping. Red moaning as he bit his lower lip, Techno soon finished and pulled out of him. He looked at Red as he chuckled at the little mess he had made.

"You did good birdie~"
Red growled as he rest his head down he felt so sore and numbed, red closed his eyes and sighed. He was to tired and wanted to sleep, Red soon felt a pair of arms around him. Techno was cuddling him, and rubbing his stomach as he placed soft kisses on Red neck; Redza didn't care if he was their he just needed sleep. He soon did fall asleep in his arms, Techno smiled and fell asleep as well cuddling the red bird.