♥EndBlade(EndermenxTechno)

This story is for Ciara on Twitter follow them, story base on their art Techno x Endermen.

Technoblade was waking up, tired from last night. He was fighting mobs last night to grind to earn some things for his potions. He after waking up fully he got up and got dress ready for another day hunting and grinding to do, after fully dressed he got some steak and bread and ate it as he went out his door. Going through the forest looking for some skeletons and some creepers, he needed gun powered for his potions and bones for his potato farm. After killing off some creepers and skeletons thinking this is enough for today, he started walking back to his home.

He had seen an Endermen he looked at it as he pulled out his crossbow and loaded it, being quiet. He then shoots his crossbow, the endman hears the noise and teleported quickly, "Fuck-" Techno curse underneath his breath, before heard the endermen teleport behind him. Techno quickly turned before he reacts, the endermen pinned Techno down on his stomach. "HEh?! The Fuck!" He blurded out, he tries to break free from this endermen grip but he couldn't. He never knew they were this fucking strong?! The endermen used their claws to rip the piglin clothes off, the cold air hit Technoblade making him shiver from the sudden coldness.

If you didn't know pigin's and Endermen's have very long dicks and sometimes thicc ones, well this endermen was a horny one. This endermen brought out his long dick, Techno glanced at the endermen as his eyes widen, thinking no- that couldn't fit- But the endermen kinda just gripped the piglin hips as the endermen thrust in all the way without preparing that piglin. Techno had tears prick his eyes as he had tears falling from his eyes down his cheeks to the ground, he glanced down seeing he had a belly bulge from how long it was.

The endermen started to thrust into techno rough and at a fast pace, Techno practically screamed in pain and pleasure. This was mostly pain for him, not having anyone fuck him this big before, the endermen left claw marks on techno hips, blood seeps through the claw marks as blood drips down his leg and onto the green grass. Techno's mind was flooding with things how to get out of this and want it to stop, Techno gasping for air every thrust this endermen did.

 Techno started to moan, as his body was getting used to this pain, Techno reaches his hands out as he started to grip onto the grass pulling it. Techno bit his lower lip hard making it bleed, his body was trembling when he started to cum onto the grass. The endermen didn't stop when he came, it only went faster and rougher into the piglin. "F-Fuck~!" he yelled out he was getting sensitive from cumming the first time, he was getting overwhelmed with pleasure.

"S-Slow Down- S-Sensitive~!" He pled out but it didn't stop the endermen, the endermen pulled out a bit and slams in doing that over and over. Techno's eyes widen as he was practically being torn apart by this endermen, he whimpers his ears lower as tears once again fell from his cheeks. He pleds again to stop but the endermen didn't, the endermen was getting close to his limit as he just started to fuck him senselessly and meaninglessly. God Techno's legs were shaking too much where it felt like they were going numb on him.

After few more mins, the endermen finally came into techno, techno screech as he huffing catching his breath. He felt so full and this endermen didn't stop he kept cumming. Techno started to let go of the ground as the endermen pulled out finally making techno grunt, he glanced at the endermen as it teleported away. Techno sighed as he got up slowly and pearling back to his home quickly to clean himself up.