Flufftober Day 2 | Ink

Story posted 2 out of 31

//Angst, Fluff, minors mentions, blood

Technoblade was at his desk reading and writing letters to Niki and Ranboo, about their next meeting that will happen in a week. Philza walked up behind Technoblade and handed a new letter that just came in, kissing his head as he watched his husband opening the letter. Technoblade on the other hand didn't like how this letter smelled like blood, shaking his head lightly before opening the letter with his nail. Pulling out the paper and opening it, his eyes widen seeing the ink was made out of blood he looked at Philza who face was shocked before pointing out to Technoblade the name "Techno...Ranboo name" Technoblade looked back at the letter before seeing Ranboo name.

Techno read the letter in blood as he read it out loud;

"Dear Techno and Philza

As you can tell, you have questions for me. Who's blood is this? Why is Ranboo's name on here? Here let me answer your questions~

Ranboo has been helping me with a few things and of course, if he doesn't help he gets hurt, it was a deal we have so I wouldn't hurt his family. Who knew Ranboo blood can be good ink for writing letters, now let's get down to business. You and Phil don't come to get Ranboo, as his wishes. For the sake of his family you know, Don't break this or your endermen will be dead. Good day.

From Dream :) "

Techno growled at the letter as Philza glared at the letter, knowing if they did things at this moment. It can endanger the Ranboo family "What do we do now Techno?" Philza looked at Technoblade before he looked back at Phil then back at the letter, before sighing "We play along until he comes up with a plan" Technoblade said before closing the letter and huffing, getting up and walked to their Shared room to figure out a plan to rescue their friend.