CAST & Teaser

"you could have just died that day."

In which a simple girl comes to face the frightening past which has been haunting her. And a boy dwelling in darkness and hopelessness finds his light and peace.

"Gloria, do you think you can run away?"

"Please leave me alone."

"I can never leave you alone."

"Why?"

"Because you, Gloria, are destined to be with me."

I just wished to have a normal life, but he ruined it. And now, I'm stuck here, in this maze, forever.

*******************************

He Xinlong, The only son of the most ruthless mafia, He jinhai. His words are the second most powerful after his father. So it proves he gets what he wants. He was trained to be a monster just like his father since he was 8.

But things turned ugly when he got an unhealthy obsession with Gloria Torsney. Her life turned upside down when the heir to the throne laid his eyes on her. He found what he was trying to find.

Gloria Torsney is as sweet and kind as she can be. She is the daughter of the highest-ranked cop in the states. She is passionate about her dream of being a detective one day. But turns out, He Xinlong wanted her only for him.

Will Gloria be able to get rid of his grasp and accomplish her dreams? or Xinlong will hold her so tight just to ruin her?

----------------------------------------------

[CAST]

He Xinlong playing [ The Male Lead ]

Jihan playingGloria Torsney [ The Female Lead ]