Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

The nurses hastily coming out of the room to get any doctors they find. Midnight was drifting everyone to sleep but when the clock struck 2 in the night, a few nurses were screaming for doctors. Their quick feet was all over the hospital. It was a patient from the VIP cabin so who else would like to be careless?

The patient in the ward number 46 was breathing heavily, his heart rate was dying down and his body was shaking. Sweat was dripping from every inch of his body and his eyes were half open. His lungs were begging for air. A few hours ago he was getting enough rest which was considered as coma but soon after his breathing was faster than the sound of air conditioner.

One of the nurse got hold of one of the doctors and dragged him all over the cabin. They were all well aware of whom to take care of.

The doctor rushed in the room and checked him. Their institutions were correct. He was having a dream. A bad dream.

-------

He prepares to strike a balled fist onto the cheeks of the one who wounded him. As he swings, the huge buff man moves towards his right and intends to throw a spiked ball towards him. But he quickly invades his mind and shoves his body to the safest corner. By kicking the one who was trying to shoot him on the leg, he dodged the body and uncoiled himself to hit another man. Following the collapse of the third man, he focused on a sharp increase of pain in his shoulders that was occurred by someone from his back. He stumbled back but quickly got over it. Straightening himself he gave one last look to him and said, "You ain't a man," and proceeded to give a high kick on his head by whispering "If you hit from the back."

By taking down each and every one of them, he was breathing hard while having a warning posture around the bodies. The dusty air was calming down after a bloody fight of One Man VS 17 Men. The area was calm and quite just how it is after a destructive storm. A few of them were moving but most of them were unconscious.

Xinlong was still in a position to skin someone alive, but the life from his face drained down when he saw her face. Arnia sitting with her knees on the ground and other knee supporting her body. Her face was stoic of any emotion. She was holding a gun on her right which was resting on the knee supporting her body. She was royally claiming the ground as hers. She didn't look defeated nor victorious. Whereas Xinlong was waiting for her to make a move, for her to swing at him and dislocate his bones. But she did nothing. All along she was watching him with the eyes of shark waiting for its prey.

"Good fight." She complimented.
"What do you want?" He threw.

Her smirk appeared while complimenting her cheeks bones. She looked at him again and threw daggers. Her face was sarcastic but her eyes were bloodshot.

She rose from her posture and took slow steps towards him. She was different, different from Gloria. Her walk, her expressions, behavior and likings were a huge difference from Gloria. But their faces were so much the same. It didn't shake him one bit. He still remembered the time when in his mansion, he ended up mistaking her with Gloria, and so did Dervish. Now that he thinks of it.

She shoot Dervish in chest and him, on the arms. Her aim was sharp as her jawline. But she still changed her targets.

Why? The reason was unknown.

"Just your head." She replied with the most husky voice. He smirked. Now the two of them making and uncomfortable silence and tension. "If you were Gloria, l wouldn't hesitate to put it on your feet." He said.