Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"I don't mind lying to someone like you." She spat the words angrily. She looked into his eyes and the only thing she saw was Darkness. The dark clouds shook her inner soul once again. His hair and his orbs had no difference.
The eye contact continued for a few moments until she felt him breathing heavily.

He held her hand tightly. The grip was too tight for her. She whimpered in pain.

Just right then he twisted her arm and turned her body, her face facing the wall and her chest pushed there. She gasped when he moved her body. Her eyes widened at his sudden action.
He took his face closer to her neck and removed the hair strands. His lips came in contact with the corner of her shoulder. He placed a small kiss and smirked seeing her protest.

"Leave me! You can't touch me like that!" She shouted trying to remove his grasp. The more she moved the more she got hurt.
"I wish you knew... how much of your regret is contained in the words you spat." He said with a hoarse voice. His deep voice sends shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes, totally scared of the next moments. She isn't doubting the fact that he can actually destroy her in a few moments.
Her lips started shaking.

He held her tight, unable to leave the feeling of the warmth of her body.

He slowly slid her hands down to her waist so it isn't that hurtful for her. But it wouldn't make an effect compared to her fragile body. She was really scared. What will he do with her?

She wanted to get away but she won't win against a well-trained Mafia son. But no matter what, she wouldn't do the mistake of begging him. She wasn't the type of girl to beg for anything, not even freedom.

"Now, you tell me what should l do with you?" He asked knowing she won't utter a word. He slowly let go of the tight grip but still trapped her between the wall and him. At this point, she stopped moving. "Have you swallowed your tongue?" He asked with gritted teeth.

 "L-Let me go." She said moving again.

 "Okay. As you wish." He said and casually let her go.

He moved away. She turned around and looked at him. His face was straight yet she could see the intention in his eyes. Well, she didn't know him yet but she could say that he wasn't letting her go just yet. Her punishment was still left.

"But! Do you have to learn how to obey-"

"WHY SHOULD I OBEY YOU? WHO ARE YOU FOR ME TO OBEY? She screamed her lungs out. At this point, she lost her temper. He has been treating her like that when she doesn't even know him. And it was unacceptable.
A tear left her eye.

"You will stay in this room until your little temper calms down." He said calmly. He didn't have any other choice but to lock her in this room. He feels like a criminal while doing something like this, yet he had no other choice as she was way too fierce than he thought she was. If he lets her roam around just like that, sure enough, she will find a way to run away. Because he knows she is smart enough to fool the guards and go out. Well, that's what he was supposed to expect from a cop's daughter.

He slowly made steps outside the room. She looked at him angrily, ready to throw him out. The sound of closing the door made her close her eyes out of frustration. She let out a deep breath. She was never involved in a mess like this. Her mind was messed up yet she had to think of something. She wouldn't just stay with a maniac under the same roof.