Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Gulping down the last remaining alcohol in the glass, her lips started to tremble. Mascara scattered all on her eyes and lipstick smudged, she still tried to wipe away her tears with the back of her hands. Her knees wobbled as she stood up. Her short skirt started to stain from the drink spilling off of her hands. People were looking at her, not really surprised. Seeing people drunk and wasted in this club was a everyday thing. But a few of them found it still amusing, seeing someone totally senselessly blabbering.

She raised her glass and squealed "Bravo!" The sober ones looking at her with a smirk. "Well, isn't it amazing to know how I totally ruined my life by taking wrong steps on each path?" The man in front of her slowly shook his head while taking a sip of his drink. He tried to stop her from acting like this but she just pushed away and continued her circus. She laughed, cried, drank crazily yet she won't stop.

It was September 4th and her birthday. Mi Seon was wasted on her birthday.

"Why did you call me here?" He asked waiting for her answer, but he only received a chuckle. He sighed. Knowing she will keep on hanging with him. His tries of stopping her was failed continuously.

"Jinhai, he ruined me." Her tears fell off of her cheeks while she took another sip of the dangerous drink.
It wasn't him who begged for a divorce so that she can go to Jinhai. She was returned from there. Jinhai rejected her. Or he was bound to. He couldn't let his past mistake come up and destroy him.

"You, Mi Seon, You ruined yourself. And there is no one to blame." He said while gulping down the remaining drink. He was forcefully bought here by the drunk woman in front of him now. Her tainted heart and broken eyes just spoke nothing but let out the flames of burning fire. It was only occurred by Jinhai. She wasn't able to change the past nor get away from her dreadful punishment. The only thing she is supposed to wait for now is her end. Back then, the way she torturously treated not only Gloria but also Arnia. Thinking that their blood was mixed by that woman's blood whom she hated the most.

She wasn't at fault nor was Jinahi. Through those hard times she made those girls go through, Arnia wasn't the only one who got affected but also Gloria. The only difference is the end result of that mental torture. Arnia grew up to be the most dangerous woman in the city while working for their rival family and her hands painted in blood. Gloria grew up to enduring every inch of those heart shattering moments and still smile ear to ear.

That broke Gong Yu's heart the most. His innocent little daughter was in the hand of this notorious woman and he had no idea. His heart doesn't seem to care about Arnia anymore knowing that she is ready to defend every single man on her way. He was only worried for Gloria who was now somewhere waiting for him to go to the promised dinner.

Paying the bartender a good amount of money he left the bar hearing Mi Seon cry and scream behind him which he didn't care about at the moment.

-------

Red lights, luxurious smell of food and utensils sounds made her stomach grumble. She slowly made her way to the table which Gong Yu booked with hands in her fathers.

"Dad? I though it would just be a normal and nice dinner, then why did you bought me here?" She said eye-pointing at the restaurants sparkling and rich aura. Gong Yu chuckled. His daughter was nothing but an angel then why wouldn't he get the best of her?

Without saying anything he led her to the table while taking a chair out and gesturing her to seat. She did as she told and cleared her throat.

For a bit, her insecurities spoke out from her as she saw the couples not from a longer side from their table dressed up in black and blue and looking ravishingly amazing. They definitely looked like they were upperclassmen. Her pink and blue frock matched with her favorite boots didn't seem to go well with the restaurants dress code.

"So, tell me what will you have, honey? Dad will treat you with anything you want." He said with a reassuring smile. She replied back with her sweet smile and taking the menu beside her.

There were different varieties in the dish's which made her tongue water. Every types of cuisine were right there and looking delicious in the picture. She would want to take every thing there on the menu but restrained herself from doing so. Controlling herself she decided to order something as normal as possible while picking up a common Italian dish. Cheese were on the side so she wouldn't mind.

After ordering the food, she smiled and looked around more. The aroma of food were all over the place of which she couldn't help but smile at. Gong Yu looked at her daughter in pure perfection of love in his eyes. She was perfect, beautiful, kind, generous and sweet. At the moment he just wanted nothing but to take her in his embrace but he wouldn't embarrass her here.

Small sparks of embarrassment in her eyes were visible while her attention on her surroundings broke as she looked at her father.

"Gloria?"
"Yes, dad?"
"I need to tell you something."

Opening his mouth he was soon shut by the ringtone of his phone indicating there is a call. He looked at her as she gave a reassuring smile to him and he excused himself from the table to the corner.

Looking at her father go she smiled and waited patiently for the food. She didn't eat anything in the afternoon knowing that the dinner will heavy and she wasn't ready to get fat. Chuckling at her own thoughts she looked around once again as her attention once again caught upon the couple in black in blue looking at each other in pure love. Their smile and that appearance of sheer happiness made her think of him. Once again, she was hurting herself while thinking of him again. She hurt him and the fight was never ended in peace.

She knew that at this very moment her heart was dying to see him again but the surroundings held her captive again. Their fate were together and somehow they just ended coming at each others arm again.

Swiping away the thoughts away from her mind she decided to focus on the night again. She sighed. Her anticipation of waiting for her father soon broke while she heard whispers behind her back. Looking closely she realized the whispers were audible to hear not only behind her back but also her side. She looked around.

People were whispering and there was a dreaded fearful expression on their face. Her curiosity rose up and she turned around only to find a fine and well suited man walking on the hallway. Hair well done and looking like a prince as ever, his muscles were on the view of all those people. Looking closely at the man walking towards her whose face was blurred by the lights, she realized he was nothing but the one she wanted to see the least tonight.

His eyes landed on her shocked expression while she remained stable on her seat as he smirked. Approaching the petite figure he gave her a smile which held nothing but a pure taunt, while leaning down on her neck and blowing at her hair slowly he claimed her while whispering

"Miss me, BunBun?"

Quick update!

Author : Hope you liked the chapter! Make sure to comment and vote.