Completion of Young Master #1

Author

Young Master is a book that was created by my noob self. At that time, I was in love with creating stories and scenes. All the characters that I've made are undone. They are to be created again. At that point, I was just learning how to write. I won't say that I am good at writing now. Rather, I could say that my writing has got slightly better and... Uhm.. understandable.

Though I have made a lot of books that had exceptionally better writing, Young Master was always there in a corner of my heart where I cherished Xinlong, Gloria, and my lovely readers. So many people have loved this story and added it to their reading list for which I am so very grateful. But as I grew up, I lost time for myself and my passion. I tried my best to continue this book but my fingers just won't move to continue this story.

In the future, if I get rid of this writer's block of mine, I will make sure to create a fresh outline for Young Master and for its second book. Though we don't know how it might go. School and studies have just been a cute hassle on my butt so please understand my situation.

'Till then, take care and do not forget Young Master, He Xinlong, and Gloria Hensler. I truly cherish you guys.

Saba.