Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

"Ahh!" She groaned as she got up from the bed holding her head. She massaged her temples for a little while before. Squinting her eyes. Yawning, she put her feet on the cold floor and stared blankly at nowhere. Her lips shook as she remembered last night. She shut her eyes tight and released a breath. She looked outside of the window that was behind her and forwarded her hand towards the curtains. After removing then she looked outside and observed the weather, it was raining. The thunders were pouring and the rain was getting louder.

She dragged her tired body out of the bed and went inside the bathroom. She ripped off her clothes and looked in the mirror. Ruined mascara, lips bleeding, messy hair, sour breath and she was a peat of sweat. Her body was awfully covered by bruises. She remembered how he beat her. How he twisted every bones in her body and almost ripped her skin. She entirely messed up and disgusted.

After cleaning herself fully and relaxing her body in the shower for 1 hour, she finally got out of the bath and dried herself with a towel. Picking up a simple German frock, she wore some earrings and got ready. Looking at herself in the mirror again and signing, she tried her best to not shed a tear. Despite her force of hiding the tear, it shed and dripped onto her cheeks. When she saw some marks of her tears on her cheek, she quickly wiped it and put on some blush. After observing herself again for the last time, she grabbed her purse and some files that was needed.

She locked the door of the house and went towards the car waiting for her. She sat inside and closed the door.

"Where to miss?"
"Mansion."

She replied and the car engine started. She rested her hand on her palm as the car was going to its destination. She took a deep breath and looked at the surroundings. Smiling with a tearful eyes she turned on her phone and texted someone writing

'Are you there?'
'Yeah, he is here with me.'
'Good'

She put down her phone and opened the back cover filled with pick crystals. She got her SIM card out and broke into two. She opened the car window and threw it outside. Opening her purse she got a mirror and looked at her herself
fixing her hair.

Putting the mirror down she looked at the driver saying 'they were here'. She put on a fake smile as a young and tall black haired guy opened the door. He smiled at her the same way she did and offered her his hand. She accepted it politely and got out of the car.

"The reason for visiting so suddenly?" The young man asked as he took a puff of his cigarette and exhaling it at her.
"Not really." She said and walked towards the mansion.

A beautiful lady wearing a maid dress smiled at them and opened the door. Going inside the young man ordered the lady to bring out something. The older lady bought out a pile of files and put it in front of her as she took a sit.

"Where is she now?"
"Just like l told you, Xinlong kidnapped her."

The girl chuckled and said

"May l have a cigarette?" She said while pointing towards his pack. He happily offers her one and lights it up. She takes a puff and looked at him.

"Xinlong won't recognize me would he?"
"I don't think so as long as you act dumb and innocent like her."

They both laughed hard and harder before putting on a straight face. The girl looked at him with eyes burning with fire of vengeance and asked

"What do l get in return?"
"All you wish."

He said and they both made and eyes contact before smirking at each other. They both were perfectly clear about each other's intensions so no one bothered asking. Talking one last puff of the cigarette and burying it on the ash tray she said

"Deal"

"T-That means that was your twin sister Gloria?" Ms. Zoya asks while patting her back as Gloria cried her eyes out and narrated the entire story to her. Zoya closed her eyes while remembering Xinlong's face when he saw her holding a gun. He was utterly scared that she was going to hurt herself. But Before he could snatch away the gun from her hand, a bullet was released straight from the gun and was shoot at his chest.

Gloria and Ms. Zoya was at the hospital waiting for the doctor to give some good news about Xinlong's state. Dervish was also at the operation theater. Gloria parted away from Ms. Zoya slowly as she wiped her tears. Looking at nowhere she closed her eyes, remembering the moment she saw in front of her eyes Two hours ago.

"Gloria l am telling you leave that thing!" Dervish shouted at her as she laughed again. She kicked one of the Guard at the balls as he tried to approach her. Everyone was utterly confused about the situation. Gloria can hold a knife but not a gun. As she slowly approached both of them, they backed off and tried to get away.

Gloria was just standing their looking at the whole situation by herself. She was holding a glass water while looking at her twin sister at the brim of killing two people. She saw her approaching but before she could tell her to stop, Xinlong shouted and she Shoot. Watching his blood scatter away like this, Gloria screamed while holding her ears.

"Arnia!!"

Before Arnia could look at her direction another bullet was shot at Dervish. The guards approached the scene quickly and panicked. They tried to take the gun away from her but she glared at them and shoot both of the guards. Looking at that horrible situation, Gloria almost fainted. She held the wall beside her fall on the floor. Ms. Zoya screamed as she saw two blood filled bodies on the ground. Arnia looked at her and was about to say something when suddenly her phone rang. After she looked at the caller ID she quickly jumped out of the nearest window and left the scene.

Ten minutes later, the local police arrived with Gloria's father. He uttered no words as he was absolutely speechless. He quickly went towards Gloria and hugged her. The other officers took the injured bodies to the nearest hospital.

And here they are waiting for a news. As the doctor came outside, everyone stood up.

"Are they okay?"

Gloria asked worriedly.

"Don't worry He Xinlong is fine. We will just wait till he is conscious."
Gloria let out a sigh of relief just like Ms. Zoya.

"But, it seems like because of too much blood lose, Dervish went to a Coma."

Authornim - Halo babies! Thank you for reading. Vote if you like and comment on what you think! I love reading them ^-^