By Blood : Intro

Hello.

I starting me first Stiles fanfic. So is a quick warning...

So just know that I might not follow exactly the shows portray of Stiles or the viable timeline.

And I will add my own random characters with powers which aren't in the shoes.

I am still practicing to write certain scenes like fight scenes and sex scenes so I will be including them here with proper warning in place.

I don't own most of the pictures I will post, I just take random profile pictures from people in Facebook or other platforms so don't call me a thief, just a bored person in the internet.

I don't have own rights Teenwolf, The Originals and Vampire Diaries. But please don't sue me.

Warnings: G - Gore [torture/ suicide], M - Mature [sex]

I hope we have a great time.
🤓
_____

We stood looking at the burning tree. "We should do this to every one of these trees." Klaus said with his I am his I-am-greater-that-thou face. " with the oak gone nothing can fight against us."

I find myself rolling my eyes pushing off the rock, giving an exaggerated yawn. "Before this goes on any longer I think it's time for me to say my piece." I said brushing my long hair back. "I love this... but I think it's time for me to go on my own. "

Rebekah looked at me in shock as did the rest of the family members Elijah being his upright self spoke " we need to stick together after all father just vowed to hunt us down and kill us."

"I know Eli but that's why I am leaving. He is mostly after me ." I said try to find acceptable words for Dad trying to drain me dry with his fangs.

"He is right. He was closer to him than everyone else..." Finn said shooting me a look he never really liked me. Kol miss along with him.

"But that doesn't mean we should abandon him." Rebekah said shooting Finn a look.

"You are not abandoning me, I am choosing to leave hoping we will meet at a later time somewhere new." I said walking to Rebekah taking her hands in mine. "I am a Mikaelson it will take a lot more than an angry father to kill me and something strong than death to keep me away from my sister." Her blue eyes are cover with with tears she wraps her arms around me hugging me tightly.

I look over her shoulder in to Klaus who looks at me before gently shaking his head.

I pull back from the hug taking a satchel opening it in front of her taking out a peace of string with a wooden tree figure on the end. "If you are so worried here..." I hand her the necklace "I made this before this curse it was for... " I stop my self not wanting to remember that now " it has my life force of I die and go to Valhalla as I hope it would, this wood will turn black and shatter. If you find a secured place a witch with the most basic teaching can track me with it so you can find me." I continued looking at it and her eyes knowing everyone was listening. " If you are in danger from father just chant the words I taught you in the cave three times and it will turn red I will find you as fast as I can."

She looks at me "I will do it brother." She clutched it tightly her lips trembling.

"You have thought about this?" Kol questioned.

"Of'course brother I never do things without a plan I have route in my mind. Father will never win against me." I said giving him a brief hug.

"Since you have made up your mind I will not stand in your way." Elijah said giving me tight brotherly hug.

Finn rolled his eyes but said "I hope you have safe journey."

After the hug broke free I looked at Finn "you don't want to join me ? Days of us walking in the sun and talking. " I said in an annoying voice.

"No thank you." He said with his stoic face set solidly, making me laugh.

"Why did father try to drain your blood..." Klaus questions suspiciously.

I froze for a few breaths "No I don't not know. I hope you find your happiness. " I said and smile to the rest of the family. "I hope this isn't the last time we meet alive. I will never say goodbye but see you at a later date."

I quickly used my speed and ran heading the direction in my head.