Firestarter Scarlet

Now that Isaac is by my side there is less time for me to be bored. Isaac has many tales of his training ground experience. He has gotten a British accent that could fool normal people in to thinking he is from England.

When I sent him to train he was all sulky and moody which didn't sit well with me because over the time he had become my close confidant that I even told him my real existence. Even though we would never say it out loud we liked each other's company and the sex wasn't the only reason we met at shady places, it was because he knew my truth and I knew his. That how we were no changing.

As we were sparring the other day a knock came to the door it was opened by the Butler revealing a familiar face. She didn't wait a second longer walking right on in rushing towards me.

I looked at her, she hasn't changed one bit. "Took you long enough. " I said with a laugh.

 She saw me and jumped to my arms wrapping her short legs around my waist. Repeatedly saying "I am sorry... I was wrong. " in Japanese my hands caressed her hair.

"Its alright." I told her.

"So who is she?" Isaac questions holding his staff.

 "My ex wife." I said nonchalantly.

He looks at me for a minute "she smells like charcoal. " he said.

She slowly unwrapped her self from me and stands on her feet. She looks up at me her skin is pale, lips are chapped but nothing I can't fix. "You look tired, let's go." I said placing a hand on her waist giving Isaac the hint that he should go somewhere. " I will sort out everything. "

After drinking my medicine and eating a few tons of food, she started crying as I was walking her towards the guest bedroom.

" I am sorry, I shouldn't have listened to Sadaki he deceived me that you were dangerous." She started crying more.

"Shh... it's all in the past and there is nothing we can do about it." I said looking at the nightdress on the bed. "Go change in to this." I hand it to her indicating the bathroom.

She looks at me sadly searching for something before taking the nightdress and walks to the bathroom.

I can remember it clearly they acted so uppity destroying everything but the earlier betrayal of my closest ally angered me making me go on Rippah mode and let's say I was good.

And the person who betrayed me was none other than my newly tame woman by my side here, Scarlet Embers which is a name she chose to have after she removed herself from Her family registry. We were Mr and Mrs for many years before she removed her self from her family.

After her betrayal she saw my true colors but her ally showed her thier true colors, in the end she had a miscarriage and was poisoned.

And me being sentimental saved her.

_____

She fell asleep in my arms that made think of how tired she must be. The sleep she was in wasn't a normal sleep. It was like remaining half-awake and half-sleeping. Now she can really sleep.

I feel something as I walk in the hallway making me change my direction to go to the study.

I walk in the wide airy study and I walk to the miniature version of the mansion and the land around it. I muttered a small spell and my subconscious is transporting outside to the woods then I saw a him a man carrying a body dumping it on the edge of the woods. The man is normal human with serial killer tendencies, I will let Isaac sort that out.