Mystic Uneasiness

Rave Note:-º PLEASE READ

Hello readers.
I have found that most readers like the bromance of Elijah and Stiles aka Gemin, some of you wanna know his story but I know some of you are guessing and I would love to see those guesses in the comments. All I did in this story is just create Gemin and his whole life so most of the chapter I write them on the day I post them. Please vote, follow me and comment so we can have a chat.
So Enjoy.

______

The dinner at Elaina's was a sham it was just a power struggle between the brothers. Bonnie hated Damon's face, she even gave him a few sharp remarks.

Stephen looked at me like he recognized me but shook his head and focused his attention between Damon and Elaina. Changing moods with every statement given, not something I wanna repeat.

I got an invitation from Mayor Lockwood a few months later given by his son Tyler Lockwood aka the walking cliche rich, handsome and loves sports. Saying he gave me the invitation is a strong word more like he blurted the fact in the middle of the crowded corridor that I had no right being in the founders banquet.

The real invitation came in the evening Mrs Lockwood gave it to me with an apology for her dumb sons behavior while asking me to give her the family heirlooms for her to show off. Which I declined giving the reason that I will take it out when I am older.

The banquet was more of a cover-up for the Council meeting and the reason for rich families to socialize, Scarlet was not very impressed.

When I left I had a bad feeling in my gut something  bad is gonna happen. It always happen this way for me to be perfectly prepared. It seemed my gut feeling was very right because I few weeks later I had a vision of someone that might blow my perfect Stiles cover.

Katherine, my very cunning friend last we met she stabbed me in the back just to run away from Klaus not knowing that I was his brother.

She must have heard something if she is here maybe my brother wants something here so she wants to  take it first so she can buy her freedom. I think she is here for Elaina and the Salvatore's broken hearts.

I need to think of a counterattack for her. I started walking to my Craft room which has all I need for a spell.

I dunno what I should do for revenge.