Gathering of the baddest.

I slowly stand up from my throne-like chair. Isaac is beside me he couldn't help looking at me after my transformation into my real Mieczslaw 'Gemin' Mikaelson form.

I walked outside there is father of my loyal and trusted allies from all over the world. 

I told them all that, this is the time I will change thier futures for the better.

They have been with me at my worst and when I really needed them. They are supernatural beasts of different legends but with me here they will become the most powerful beasts in the world.

"All you have to do is give a few drops of your blood. " I told them, blood is power sources for powerful spells.

Safrina ,my beautiful Jamaican friend, smirks lightly revealing some of her shark-like teeth. "Any drawbacks?" She questions her things long finger played with with her hair.

"Unless living five hundred years is a the worst case scenario. Then yes."

The twin priestesses from Egypt look at each other and nod.

" You can walk away now, if you have doubts." I told them. I looked at all of them, no one moved that made me smirk. " good now. Let me tell you all this will be the longest night for you all. While most rituals start at the peak of the moon mine will start as soon as the moon is visible. So you all get ready."

_____

ISAAC

I hate this. I look around  and I feel like I am that dumb guy in the horror movie, the one who yells 'hello' in dark room filled with almost every bad thing in the world.

And what I hate the most it this leach around my neck it way loose and they tell me it suppose to be like that. And 'they' being the hags that walk around helping Stiles in their witchy ways. They just popped out no where.

It feels so weird yesterday I was talking about werewolves being real now I see the darker side to everything. The cruelest side...

A bowl with a mixture of blood which seems very unsanitary. But all for the greater cause... I have to trust stiles betrayers die.

I take the knife and cut my palm letting the Blood drop in the bowl it stops dripping when I fully heal.

And as soon as I am fine the hag and the bowl are gone.

____________

Hello there reader this seems like it's coming to an end.
I don't know how but I have lost the direction I wanted...