Bonnie-fide

I just can't deal.
I gulp down the burning liquid, I finished three bottles since sending Lydia back two hours ago. I don't know how long I drank but it felt normal.

I am too old for plot twists. Things are getting way to interesting... I would panic if this affects my plan but it doesn't. It's been thoroughly planned... I think so.

I was woken by three very loud door bell rings. "Come!" I said with a yawn .
The door opens and Bonnie walks in she is kind of angry. She stands with a hand on her hip.

"Where have you been? I have been trying to call you all day." She said.

"What time is it?" I said stretching my neck. Slowly standing up the room is spinning slightly.

"It around 8." She said sniffing "have you spending the day drinking. "

"Stop yelling. I have heard very traumatic news and dont need you shouting at me." I said walking towards the kitchen .

"Well you should have told me." She said in a small voice without anger.

"Well Lydia told that one of my teachers was killed and Scott is pushing himself too hard at lacrosse that he broke a leg." I explained opening the oven where taking the out the heat resistant bowl I place it on the counter. "I am so hungry." Removing the foil even though it was cold it still smells amazing "Lydia cooked it for me during her sleepwalking episode this morning. Want some?"

"Sure." She said with huff seating in the bars stool." Maybe I shouldn't have shouted at you. Elaina is making mistakes and blaming me."

"Yeah I get that but you were kinda right." I started plating the meaty food. " we kind of in a... relationship right now so I have to at least send a text."

"We should talk more before  texting because words from the mouth are better than robotic sarcasm filled texts." She said opening her.

"Well my ex wasn't much of a talker or texter. But she was direct with her feelings she slapped me in the face when we first met." I said pushing her plate to her.

"Your ex?" She questions.

"Malia... she grew up alone in the woods. My friend, Scott, found her and sent her to her father who hasn't seen her for 8 years." I said.

"Wow, here I thought you were just kidding when you said you were very curious in your town." She said.

"Well we like the Scooby gang, I was close to naming our group that but Scott said we are a wolf pack and we always stick together. "

"Aww that's nice."

"Yea..." I said awkwardly as I seat with my plate besides her we start to eat and talk. "So, do you want wine?" I pick up the bottle it feels heavier but I ignore it for now.

"Sure." She said looking at the empty plate. "Let me clear this. " she takes our plates placing then on the sink while I find wine glasses. I pour her glass first hand it to her while I pour mine.

"This tastes good." She said with a smile.

I place the bottle between each other. "Help yourself..."

We started by talking to which I got enough information about her family and friends. I told her mostly stiles history.

We finish the bottle and started the second seating at the couch. We started making out on the couch...