Special Child

Special.
The word I never really liked but Klaus always repeated to me even though I told him to stop which has caused a lot of our physical squabbles. While Kol, my twin, used to call me Favorite which is another word that got us heated.

When I used the word special I only meant it as someone who is lucky to have something or I see something with abilities/body constitution that I thought had been gone.

Like Parrish and Lydia they are special I didn't think they exist anymore. Like finding out an animal you thought was extinct is actually alive.

Everyone thought I had a crush on her but I just wanted to keep a very close eye on her. She has so much potential she can predict death and foresee the future. But that's just the tip of the iceberg which leads to full transformation.

I am saying this because this evening I sent the workers out and told Isaac to accompany Amber, which means it was just Bonnie and me. We had dinner I know she knows about her witchy powers and she has been trying to find out how I knew she was a witch. I just handed her a book pointing out her surname written under Witch families written by the ancestors of this place who lived here before I didn't.

She looked at me and laughed nervously " I am sorry if you felt like I was interrogating you but you don't know how paranoid grandma could be."

"No it's fine." I said closing the book slowly wrapping the thin leather twine. "I would be slightly paranoid too if people start asking me about this house. "

Her eyes shine " what would get you paranoid about your beautiful mansion?" She questions looking around " don't tell me it's a ghost."

"It not a ghost the house is haunted." She gave me in a ridiculing  look " hear me out this house is haunted but not in the way you aspect. It's like this..." I seat on the couch facing her. " during the civil war a few AWOL soldiers came to this house killing the butler they stayed for weeks when they left they stole jewelry and some gold and silver kitchen utensils and left. They were found three days later thier mangled bodies burning. That would have been explained with a simple sneak attack if they didn't have this mark on thier forehead which was somehow unburnt ." I show her the imprint on the leather bound book. An ancestors has put a hex on the mansion like I did too.

"Maybe the butlers family killed them." She suggests.

"That what I thought until I left the house with a book and started having a rash on my arm." I stop her before she says anything " until I started wearing this." I show her my left wrist which has woolen thread tied around it.

She takes my wrist inspecting the threads with three colors black, gold and green. "It has stopped the rash and the nightmares. "

" where did you get it?" She questions letting my arm go. " I know a witch who told me I was cursed so the threat stopped the mansions influence."

"Can you show me the witch?" She questions.

"I bet you never thought you say that sentence..." I say with a small laugh. " Before I even say a name I am gonna need compensation. "

She smiles leaning close we start kissing for a long while her hands on my shoulder as she as I seat her on my lap. My hand placed on her waist my finger caressing her sides.

I kiss along her jaw reaching her neck to causing her to moan as I nibble on it.

Knock!Knock!

I groan stopping " now of all times." muttering as she slowly gets off my lap, I quickly stand up.
" I will be back in the a sec." I said but my gut was telling me other wise.

I walk all the way to the door as I open it I see Why my gut feeling is always right.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

"We need to talk." Lydia said walking in.